tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam, just reporting something that could be improved IMO.

That desert traveller only sells the most current available guide to expert throwing. Yet you need all of them for the complete set accessory. Why replace the existing guide to expert throwing when you can add it to his list of items? If someone wanted to get that complete set, they would need to go through the world progression the whole way through from beginning to plantera.

Here's a new jungle mob idea who jumps around like a bunny and injures you.

Attachments

• Imported piskel.png
    Imported piskel.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 136
Wiki Progress Update #3 21 August 2016
Overall Wiki Completion Status: 20% (big progress!)
Page of the week: https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Accessories
Completed Pages (including sub-pages of that category):
Accessories 100%! (Excluding individual Wings)
Mounts 100%!

Landing Page Progress:

• Pets 100%!
  • Fishing 100%!
  • Donor items 100%!
  • Minions 99%! That pyromancer set image
  • NPCs 90% Finishing touches
  • Biome enemies 90% Finishing touches
  • Tools 85% Still needs pictures.
  • Vanity Items (80%) Still needs pictures.
  • NPC Drops (30%) All Vanilla NPC drops are listed, pending Thorium Mod NPC drops.
  • Buffs (20%) Consumable buffs are done.
  • Crafting Recipes (10%)
Individual Page Progress:
  • All accessories!! <--- User:EveryoneWasDragged did most of the work! We owe him our biggest thanks! (I have a feeling theres more coming ;) )
  • Mounts! Now you can browse a catalog of sweet rides that you can get from the Thorium Mod.
  • Right now, we need:
    Individual Pages:
    • Enemies (There's a lot of em')
    • Tools (Hammers, chainsaws, pickaxes...) thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Tools---> Preferably a few people to dedicate their efforts on these item types to ensure consistency!
    • Categories! Categorize ALL the pages!
    Landing Pages:
    • /Tools
    • /Enemy and /Enemy_list
    • /Swords /Flails /Bows etc...
    • /Tiers
  • Someone to write a mediawiki module that can allow the comparison between Vanilla and Thorium items. <--- I need some inspiration on how we could write a function/page about this
What are you wating for? Head over to https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Thorium_Mod_Wiki and start removing those red links!

Not sure if this is a posted problem the Holy Aegis shield doesn't seem to work in multiplayer. The person with the shield gets the buff while nearby teammates (ex: team blue) do not get the buff.
Slight error on my part. It's fixed now for the next update! :happy: On that note, the Terrarium Defender will also now properly provide the power of the paladins shield.

Hello! I'm very new to the modding community, and this mod is the first mod that I've used that adds actual in-game content. The Thorium mod has suprassed every expectation I ever had and the mod is truly amazing.

However, I have a few very minor changes that I think would make it even better.

First of all, I think that the NPCs should have dialogue regarding the new bosses. I specifically tried not to read about the mod to try to preserve the sense of discovery and ended up skipping the grand thunder bird and queen jellyfish. Adding npc dialogue would inform players of the bosses, which is especially useful because they're not essential for progression.

Second, I think that the flight wings shouldn't negate fall damage. This, in combination with the fact that jungle armor is technically pre EoC, made EoW and Skeletron incredibly easy. (In fact, I beat them both on the same in-game day)

Lastly, and this one is extremely minor, the dark wave projectile should do something when it hits an obstacle. Currently it just vanishes instead of fading (like jester arrows) or poofing (like the magic missile).

Second, I think that the flight wings shouldn't negate fall damage. This, in combination with the fact that jungle armor is technically pre EoC, made EoW and Skeletron incredibly easy. (In fact, I beat them both on the same in-game day)

There's balance passes going on currently so you may be satisfied with what comes out of it. ^^

Flightwings negating fall damage really isnt an issue.

A hook will negate fall damage, bunny mount will negate fall damage, horseshoe will negate fall damage. Gusty leaf negates fall damage.

Fall damage only occurs super early on, or from mistakes (while not having options mentioned earlier)

having pre-hardmode wings (which are like 40% flight power) isnt game breaking. The fall damage negation is so incredibly minor when you compare it with other pre-hardmode options.

Back
Top Bottom