tModLoader The Thorium Mod

hey there, i was recently playing through the end game of this mod and noticed something that seemed odd to me, there was a distinct lack of throwing, or engineer based items or armor buffs which effect item/ammo or summons from the terrarium tier, could we perhaps get those added in to make all classes buff-able? i mean it would not take much, maybe a knife which throws a copy for each rainbow color (with an effect for each color) a trap block of some sort which you can make to let engineer farms become end game capable, maybe one summon per piece with one for the set(+4 total, so not like the full specialized ones, or if you want maybe +2 on the chest or the set to make it more end game), and like a idk, 10% ammo thing for each piece/set (or maybe 20% trigger from each to cause an extra rainbow shot to proc) as well as either ammo for the other 2 guns or make the pulse shot count as all 3

aside from those thoughts everything else with this mod is AMAZING, long time fan, thanks for the great stuff

p.s. just a thought, but Terrarian cores + static hook + lunar hook + web slinger + chain guillotines = Terrarian hook (infinite reach, infinite hooks, can move via hooks, hooks are a rainbow color and deal damage/debuffs like other terrarian weapons, glows very bright colors [like super duper bright] and has instant shot speed, probably melee scale damage?)

anyway thanks for reading this, it was just a little not i wanted to ask about, hope im not being a pest

p.p.s. the pick/axe/drill, can they maybe get an AOE to them?

p.p.p.s. id even like it if there was a true terrarian ingot which also needed the star essences, the ragnorok essences, souls, and lunimite

Uhm it seems the legs of the templar armor don't have a moving sprite? They show their jump sprite when I jump but moving normally makes the legs look like they are sliding instead of walking.

I liked how the templar armor looked and wanted to wear it as vanity but the legs just don't walk :(

First time poster - I <3 Thorium!

Question: Is there a pattern to where Illumite ore is spawned? I've killed Plantera twice and haven't found any. I also didn't receive a message in chat with Illumite's flavor text (I don't know if I should have). The discoloration from spelunker potion might also be throwing me off.
was your world made before using thorium? or before illumite was added?

Uhm it seems the legs of the templar armor don't have a moving sprite? They show their jump sprite when I jump but moving normally makes the legs look like they are sliding instead of walking.

I liked how the templar armor looked and wanted to wear it as vanity but the legs just don't walk :(
Uh, the templar's "legs" are a robe. Of course they just slide.

Quality Terraria mod 1.3.3.2: Now with prehardmode UFO's that drop overpowered homing swords, hitscan guns, chain lightning whips, and pets that act like minions

When I am playing with Thorium, sometimes the music will randomly glitch, doing one or more of the following: not making sound for magic weapon casting, background music not transitioning from biome to biome (or event), or no background music all together. I have no other mods installed and I am in singleplayer. Do you know why this is happening/how to fix it?

When I am playing with Thorium, sometimes the music will randomly glitch, doing one or more of the following: not making sound for magic weapon casting, background music not transitioning from biome to biome (or event), or no background music all together. I have no other mods installed and I am in singleplayer. Do you know why this is happening/how to fix it?
:red:, that's happened to me too. I thought it was just my headphones taking a crap and was looking into new ones.

Quality Terraria mod 1.3.3.2: Now with prehardmode UFO's that drop overpowered homing swords, hitscan guns, chain lightning whips, and pets that act like minions
No ones making you play the mod champ. ;)
[doublepost=1474852048,1474852010][/doublepost]
Not too sure about that one, haven't heard many issues revolving around sound before. I'll keep my eyes and ears out for a cause though!
[doublepost=1474852114][/doublepost]
They look more like legs then a robe though, at least to me they do.
Ah, I think I see what you mean now, it looks like a robe around some boots. Maybe I could have sprited that a lil better...

Ah, I think I see what you mean now, it looks like a robe around some boots. Maybe I could have sprited that a lil better...

Well right now I have decided to use the hallowed paladin set(At least the body and legs) as vanity along with the red hat. All dyed black.

Hallowed paladin armor looks cool dyed black. :p

Hi there , I found a bug at multiplayer , just now i play with my friends while using ice shard armor set , and then we go fight for queen bee boss , after we done for boss the ice aura randomly hang at there and then there was really hang , after hang finish then when i getting closer to enemy the damage without one second done 20 damage , seem the ice aura hang , after i play with another user and new map when one person wear the ice shard armor also will hang rapidly but not the wearing player got bug just the another player bug

Back
Top Bottom