tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I feel stupid asking, but I might need a bit of a guide on how to do this- i'm in the terraria folder, and I forget where to put the tmod stuff-
Well, you'll want to put the TModloader exe into the same folder as the normal exe. The normal one should be in the folder you're looking at right now, which is not the one in Documents, by the way- the one you're looking for is the folder with the rest of your steam games.
You can find that one by right-clicking Terraria in your games list and selecting Properties, then Local Files, and Browse Local Files.

Well, you'll want to put the TModloader exe into the same folder as the normal exe. The normal one should be in the folder you're looking at right now, which is not the one in Documents, by the way- the one you're looking for is the folder with the rest of your steam games.
You can find that one by right-clicking Terraria in your games list and selecting Properties, then Local Files, and Browse Local Files.

Oh right. I've copied everything from the downloaded file into the Terraria folder.
a3e9be9e2047b4f294da467d714fb442.png
Is that all?

Uhm.. My character and world is gone... And the files.. For them are gone... Please tell me there's a way to get them back, I had over 100 hours in them already...
Honestly, I have no idea what could have caused that, but it wouldn't be replacing the exe.
Look in Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader, and see if there's anything in your Players and Worlds folders.

Honestly, I have no idea what could have caused that, but it wouldn't be replacing the exe.
Look in Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader, and see if there's anything in your Players and Worlds folders.

Well I think I accidentally copy and replaced all of the folders from the thorium thing.. But that wouldn't have deleted my player and world stuff, right? That's in a whole other folder...

It only spawns at the side of the jungle, which is always opposite of the snow/dungeon biomes, so go to the jungle ocean then go all along the ocean floor, you should see a massive chasm..also you can only mine it with a nightmare/deathbringer pickaxe or better, so no point in trying until you get that anyways...oh and either lots of gill potions or the ocean armor :p
I know. It's not there! I created my world before it was added!
[doublepost=1479562576,1479562440][/doublepost]
My suggestion would be make a secondary world, and see if it generates.
Meh, thank you. Though that doesn't seem too fun. Just hopping back and forth between worlds just for some darn Aquatite. I guess I'll use cheat sheet...

Well I think I accidentally copy and replaced all of the folders from the thorium thing.. But that wouldn't have deleted my player and world stuff, right? That's in a whole other folder...
No, it wouldn't have. Have you checked there? You should try things out before asking more questions- we don't want to bloat this thread's post count.

Back
Top Bottom