tModLoader The Thorium Mod

For whatever reason, the mod browser isn't letting me download the update. I'll hit update, then it will download, but it's downloading 1.2.13.6, despite saying on the browser that it is 1.3.0.0. I've also tried uninstalling the mod manually, then re-downloading the mod off the browser, but the same issue. If anyone has a manual copy of the 1.3.0.0, I could really use it.

For whatever reason, the mod browser isn't letting me download the update. I'll hit update, then it will download, but it's downloading 1.2.13.6, despite saying on the browser that it is 1.3.0.0. I've also tried uninstalling the mod manually, then re-downloading the mod off the browser, but the same issue. If anyone has a manual copy of the 1.3.0.0, I could really use it.

There is a link to a manual download in the first post of this thread.

Is not being aware of 1.3 linked to getting into my world, discovering all thorium related items vanished from every chest. Only to alt+f4, go BACK in, and have all the equipment on my person vanish next?

Edit-It was

Last edited:
people should learn this is a thing : http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php

So I took it apon myself to test for bugs in 1.3... and boy did I find some annoying ones.

• Whenever you enter a Celestial Tower area or a hallowed biome, the entire screen goes black. Needless to say, you cannot see anything.
  • After beating the Cultist, and leaving/reentering the world, the Celestial pillars vanish.
  • Whenever I place a Key of Light into a vanilla chest, both vanish instead of a Hallowed Mimic spawning.
  • The new Cultist weapons are awesome! Only thing: I wish the fire staff's projectiles (whatever it's called) didn't explode mid-air. The fact that this happens make this a short to medium range weapon, and its damage isn't great. In fact, I feel that all the new Cultist weapons could use a buff.
That's all I've found for now; other mods are Calamity and imkSushi. I play on a Mac.

So I've noticed that the Invar Headgear, Helmet, and Hat all glitch out mannequins (not sure on Wommanequins, though). They make a duplicate Mannequin go into your inventory and leave a glitchy one sitting there that can be removed with a pickaxe, though nothing drops. Admittedly it's a good/bad bug, sine it duplicates the mannequin at the cost of one of the said helmets, but I thought it'd be worth mentioning to fix!

Should mention this was done on multiplayer. Not sure if it happens in single player or not.

So I've noticed that the Invar Headgear, Helmet, and Hat all glitch out mannequins (not sure on Wommanequins, though). They make a duplicate Mannequin go into your inventory and leave a glitchy one sitting there that can be removed with a pickaxe, though nothing drops. Admittedly it's a good/bad bug, sine it duplicates the mannequin at the cost of one of the said helmets, but I thought it'd be worth mentioning to fix!

Should mention this was done on multiplayer. Not sure if it happens in single player or not.
Not Thorium bud...

I Place Valadium Armor On A Mannaquins It Cant Be Place The Mannaquin Will Be Chunk I Dont Know What Happen But I know That It Is a Bug Pls Fix This

I Place Valadium Armor On A Mannaquins It Cant Be Place The Mannaquin Will Be Chunk I Dont Know What Happen But I know That It Is a Bug Pls Fix This
If I'm interpreting your issue correctly, that's caused by other mods you've installed. "What mod is this from" has been known to cause that issue...

D̶a̶r̶n̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶M̶r̶.̶W̶i̶l̶l̶y̶w̶o̶n̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶o̶d̶B̶r̶o̶w̶s̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶E̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶p̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶u̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶)̶:̶ ̶D̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶

Weird, my browser bugged out. It's fine now

I Try To Disable Other Mods The Armors Are Now Placeable But Sadly I Cant Play Mods With Thorium Cause Not All Armors Are Placeable Only Thorium Mod I Will Enable.Its a tmodloader bug.And Some Other Mods

Back
Top Bottom