tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Does this mod has this hood?
uSfLoJJ.jpg

I can confirm that both do work together.
Even if they made 2 items with the exact same class name (the way the item is named in the code) they still should work together because each mod has their own space for names (namespace). The ID's don't conflict either because these are being generated by tmodloader.
That's good to know, thanks! Tremor was probably the second most interesting I saw. If you're going to add new ores and armour and enemies, may as well go overboard and add them all! ^^ (Figuratively speaking.)

@DivermanSam, if you don't mind me asking: is there any missing 'major' content or any new major content planned that isn't in the current version? Alternatively, if I create a character/world using Thorium Mod, will it still work with newer versions of Thorium Mod? Thanks!

Unfortunately, yes, a good portion of the content is missing. But my progress on it is going incredibly fast, so it wont take that long to get back to its entirety. New updates will/should NEVER break previous content. Balancing may take place, but if you have the item on you or in a chest, you will never lose it. Current worlds will never suffer, but when I get WorldGen working, a new world will be required for new content.

Is the wiki rip? There's only three or so pages, and I'm lost with all these items, the op covers up some stuff but I can't find for example, the eternal night bow ;_;
Thanks in advance o/

Unfortunately, yes, a good portion of the content is missing. But my progress on it is going incredibly fast, so it wont take that long to get back to its entirety. New updates will/should NEVER break previous content. Balancing may take place, but if you have the item on you or in a chest, you will never lose it. Current worlds will never suffer, but when I get WorldGen working, a new world will be required for new content.
Thanks for the info! I'll keep an eye on things and wait until the worldgen is done.

Back
Top Bottom