tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Trying to load Thorium gives this error, Can anybody explain what it means?

External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod(TmodFile modFile, BuildProperties properties)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()

Nevermind i realized what the problem was!

Last edited:
Just so you know Chippy is not using the updated version of the tModLoader that means he does not have the updates for any of his mods, you can tell by watching his first episode whenever he is in the Terraria menu.

Just so you know Chippy is not using the updated version of the tModLoader that means he does not have the updates for any of his mods, you can tell by watching his first episode whenever he is in the Terraria menu.
That would definitely explain why his accessories aren't working... :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1456953827,1456953710][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi mate gr8 job! are you planning to add more spells to the game in the future?
Thank you and of course!

More things ;)
Harbinger set.png

one thing i find a bit annoying is how the thorium tools (all of them, not just the actual thorium tools) mine so much slower than vanilla ones of the same tier, it just makes it pointless to have them.

one thing i find a bit annoying is how the thorium tools (all of them, not just the actual thorium tools) mine so much slower than vanilla ones of the same tier, it just makes it pointless to have them.
While I haven't touched the axes and hammers like i should have, the pickaxes should be fine in that regard... I'll take another look.

can someone tell me how to get chaos bars
[DOUBLEPOST=1456965254,1456964943][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind just figured it out

Am I the only one whose Flamekin Casters are glitching up? They're beetle-sized, use the Fighter AI and their graphics are garbled. They still drop the Molten Scale, though. Maybe I did something wrong.

EDIT: Something minor, I've seen some Magma Ore that generated in minecart tracks. I mean, the ore actually replaced the tracks. Not sure if this can be worked around easily, though. Probably isn't worth fixing.

Last edited:
What are we looking at here?
Cause if your thinking what I think you're thinking, that doesn't look like Brutallama's. The color pallet is completely different, the shape is completely different and he made that harbinger stuff a looooong time ago. I'm not seeing the similarities other than the teal coloring...
[DOUBLEPOST=1457008706,1457008644][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a derp question, but is there a way to get Smooth Coal beyond worldgen atm? Or am I just being a derp who hasn't made a new world yet?
Nope, only obtainable in new worlds buddy. You can always make a quick small world to go spelunking in if you don't wanna leave your current world.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457008785][/DOUBLEPOST]
Am I the only one whose Flamekin Casters are glitching up? They're beetle-sized, use the Fighter AI and their graphics are garbled. They still drop the Molten Scale, though. Maybe I did something wrong.

EDIT: Something minor, I've seen some Magma Ore that generated in minecart tracks. I mean, the ore actually replaced the tracks. Not sure if this can be worked around easily, though. Probably isn't worth fixing.
Flamekin casters, I thought, weren't working at all. So they're not even supposed to be in the game currently, but I must have left their spawn conditions in... :confused:

@DivermanSam @Brutallama I have to say all this is at least as exciting as 1.3 Keep up the awesome work. I will start a walkthrough very soon. Should provide a nice break from university.
Also, the harbinger set could probably use a couple more items. And love the sprite for the harbinger hammer. There is something terribly right about that sprite <3

Back
Top Bottom