tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Well hey suddenly there's donate stuff haha
I think I just donated 5$ hopefully not 500 by accident :)

Last edited:
Can somebody tell me how to make/get the soul forge, as i see the titanic bars in the guides list and it says i need a soul forge.

so i have entered hardmode now, the destroyer still sucks, derplings are still annoying to deal with, and i still never found more than 3 smooth coal.

Hey @DivermanSam , You have an amazing since of humour. :naughty:
The Desert Traveler has a spelling mistake in one of his quotes. It's the one where he talks about the Dye Trader.

Yes, you are able to craft Terrarium set, crafting station where you can craft it is changed.

What? This sounds strange and are you sure it is from this mod? To be honest, here are comming people from different mods, and I don't like so much.
Yeah, there's a Penguin Wand in this, and it requires 999 penguin heads. It's not something to be gotten and used lightly. >_>

I downloaded the mod, I was using the mod in version 1.2 too and it didn't have any problem. But now, my character has a long hair but some of it is not visible. I can see it on the map but it doesn't appear from shoulders. The rest is okay.

Attachments

• NEDEN.png
    NEDEN.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 608
I downloaded the mod, I was using the mod in version 1.2 too and it didn't have any problem. But now, my character has a long hair but some of it is not visible. I can see it on the map but it doesn't appear from shoulders. The rest is okay.
I'm pretty sure this is a bug with tmodloader, not thorium.

Back
Top Bottom