tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Something seems to be a little wrong with the Beholder summoning... you have to be IN the lava to summon them... atleast as far as i've tested

UPDATE: working and not working seems to be random

Last edited:
Soo, any solutions on the Soul Forge? I can't craft it, I do have the ingridients, and I am in hardmode, standing near a mythrill anvil, and nothing. Help, ples!

Thorium is growing on trees?
Capture 2016-03-09 18_29_53.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1457541196][/DOUBLEPOST]
rly? only i have problem with all ores from thorium mod...
Yeah I Guess?

Thorium is growing on trees?
View attachment 99861
[DOUBLEPOST=1457541196][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I Guess?
Yeah, this is a bug related to world generation. It's because currently Thorium is generated at the end of the cycle and thus overwriting anything that's already there.
I've already given the author a method to prevent this from happening so maybe it could be fixed in the next version ;)
Edit: nvm, there's currently a bug that makes vanilla structure generation not take in account modded ores and thus the ore has difficulty being generated without problems.
So yeah it's not an issue related to Thorium Mod but it's an issue that's related to tmodloader and the developers are aware of it.

Last edited:
Does this work with Multiplayer?
Nah, it does work in multiplayer. Every issue you'll encounter is because of tModLoader though, so lost items, enemies disappearing and various other things can't be solved. Btw, if you're up to date with the mod, give the guide a copper/tin bar and look at the bottom of his recipe list.

Back
Top Bottom