tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Yeah, I honestly don't have a solution or fix, because when accessories don't work for people, the situation is never quite the same. Maybe someone on the tModLoader thread might have a better answer.
How are the updates commin diver? I noticed you finally seem to be adding on to the original Tapi. When i mean is the mod is caught up to all the things it had it tapi. Seems cool you finally get to expand on your mod. I seen a new boss being made? can't wait!

Okay, so, I installed the launcher and whatnot, but I don't have any of my old worlds or characters, and I can't launch a vanilla Terraria. How do I either a: uninstall the launcher, b: get back my worlds and characters, or c: do something else that would help?

Okay, so, I installed the launcher and whatnot, but I don't have any of my old worlds or characters, and I can't launch a vanilla Terraria. How do I either a: uninstall the launcher, b: get back my worlds and characters, or c: do something else that would help?
go to This PC>Documents>My Games>Terraria. The worlds and players folder is your vanilla stuff. copy the files over to the tmodloader. the Tmodloader folder has a worlds and players folder itself so make sure you put the files in the correct place.

Last edited:
Just a tip for someone aiming to get terrarium items, the terrarium hyper disk and the terrarium spear are both incredible choices for weapons. But the spear is for crowd control and the disk is for creating "scythe trains" or single target purposes. The spear's particles the projectile expels are useful for crowd control, alongside the piercing. And the disk is great for causing intense damage. The damage alone, without accessories and armor, can deal 228 with only ruthless on it.

"Scythe trains" are a thing originating from baumproductions from his playthrough of the 1.1 mod "Necro mod". He obtained a scythe that shot boomerang-esque versions of the weapon that follow him at a slower speed than he would move. This would then allow him to let it follow him while constantly spamming it to create a line and/or ball of death that would cause a good amount of damage to enemies.

just as an example, i'd post this video:

It shows him ravaging an enemy using the trick.

At 8:58, he uses it against a boss, for a bit of a better example.

Aside from that, as a suggestion itself- Sammy, can you allow it so the blacksmith sells demonite, crimtane, hellstone, cobalt, orichalcum, mythril, adamantite, and titanium post-moonlord. This would help endgame players obtain the terrarium items and probably every other thorium item.

Last edited:
Is Queen Jellyfish added? If so, recipe? I see it's been finished, but am unsure if it's been added, as I don't see a recipe for it, at least with the seabars.

Is it a glitch that the detatched UFO blaster literally fires the slowest projectiles you could possibly imagine? Or is it actually intended to be like that?

Just got my hands on the terrarium gun, and.. It's obnoxious. No spread, the speed of the projectiles is slow, and the projectiles themselves look like staves or boards which were painted, not exactly rainbow lasers. Can you fix it, please?
OFFTOP: I remember the good ol' ROtD with his foe Avalon, and now we got Tremor and Thorium. Both are neat, but.. I give my choice to Thorium. The mod is awesome, good job Sam! You trully bring a hope to the mod community after tConfig fell.

Hi @DivermanSam i done some testing with the bows and found that demonblood bow is too weak atm cause of it's average speed. It has about the same dps as hallowed repeater and does way less than titan bow and valladium bow. Btw i noticed that titan bow does damage twice for some reason (if you shoot at a target dummy with wooden arrow's it hits 2 times). If not for the bug same would apply to titan bow. In the future it would be nice if we had an extra armor like we have with demon blood,dread and harbinger but it would be for rangers so we would have an alternative to shroomite.

where does the mudman spawn i can't find any i've ben around the jungle for severeal minetes (30 to be exact)
btw:sorry for mah english its not my main language

Please give the Terrarium boots the ability to run as fast as the dread armor set... Because i love the speed of the dread armor and with the terrarium boots you dont run near as fast

hey
so i'm really enjoying this mod, so far it's gotten me right back into terraria to be honest, but i am having a problem. when i noticed that the fallen beholder was a boss, i was questioning why i could not make the lens, but i fixed that by downloading the latest version of the mod. but here is the real issue. how do i summon this boss? i went all around hell trying to use the item to only find that nothing is happening, and i even made another world and tried to use it in hell, but no success. i even tried to throw it in lava but i just ended up losing the lens from doing that. i'd really like to progress with whatever items the boss drops and since it's a solo expert run, i really want to know what the treasure bag will give me! please help ASAP, and thanks.

Please give the Terrarium boots the ability to run as fast as the dread armor set... Because i love the speed of the dread armor and with the terrarium boots you dont run near as fast
Mmmmm, gonna have to decline that request. What would be the point of the dread armor? The Terrarium Boots are faster than lightning boots AND provide other bonuses. Its fine where it is.
where does the mudman spawn i can't find any i've ben around the jungle for severeal minetes (30 to be exact)
btw:sorry for mah english its not my main language
They should be spawning in the underground jungle. Have you only been on the surface?
[DOUBLEPOST=1457731645,1457731581][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey
so i'm really enjoying this mod, so far it's gotten me right back into terraria to be honest, but i am having a problem. when i noticed that the fallen beholder was a boss, i was questioning why i could not make the lens, but i fixed that by downloading the latest version of the mod. but here is the real issue. how do i summon this boss? i went all around hell trying to use the item to only find that nothing is happening, and i even made another world and tried to use it in hell, but no success. i even tried to throw it in lava but i just ended up losing the lens from doing that. i'd really like to progress with whatever items the boss drops and since it's a solo expert run, i really want to know what the treasure bag will give me! please help ASAP, and thanks.
Try popping a water walking potion and standing on some lava in the underworld, you need to be RIGHT NEXT to some lava tiles for it to work for the time being.

thank you for the quick response, i'll try that out after i find more souls. i hope to see more updates to the mod and i do plan to donate some money (beginning of next month most likely) since this mod has saved me from boredom for the past week :) keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom