tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Personally? I think a life drain effect would be neat on one of these. Like maybe the Chlorophyte staff. There's only one magic item that does this and its effect is pretty minuscule so having a magical method of damaging and healing as a mage would be awesome. Perhaps one of these staves could unleash an attack similar to the Daybreak? Something that latches onto an enemy and deals damage over time.
Considering Spectre's effect for armor maybe that'd fit better for the Spectre staff? Homing whisps that do healing to the caster on contact so it synergies well with the Mask and Hood?

Considering Spectre's effect for armor maybe that'd fit better for the Spectre staff? Homing whisps that do healing to the caster on contact so it synergies well with the Mask and Hood?
I mean I suppose that would be a good fit but at the same time considering the Specter armor HAS that bonus it seems redundant to put it on a weapon made by the same bars. At least putting it on the tier before makes it useful for aiding in killing Plantera.

I mean I suppose that would be a good fit but at the same time considering the Specter armor HAS that bonus it seems redundant to put it on a weapon made by the same bars. At least putting it on the tier before makes it useful for aiding in killing Plantera.

I guess that's a good point. Perhaps a better one for Spectre could be a form of attack similar to the Bloodboil, where it can target anywhere on the screen? Maybe shoot out homing wisps from the attack point, just without the heal effect of the rest of the set?

EDIT: Is the Crimson version of the Night's Edge not in the game at the moment? I took the required swords to a Demon Alter and all I got is a Nights Edge recipe :S

Hey, i have been playing for a while, cant figure out how to get the summoner for the FALLEN BEHOLDER! I have a mythril anvil (& a thoirum anvil and a titanium forge none work) and 4 souls of light & dark, and nothings shows up! i asked (hit crafting) the guide and there was nothing! plese help! <<<<>>>>HELP<<<<<>>>>
T-ModLoader--v.0.7.1.1 Thorium--0.1.1.5
[doublepost=1458444326,1458444270][/doublepost]Hey, i have been playing for a while, cant figure out how to get the summoner for the FALLEN BEHOLDER! I have a mythril anvil (& a thoirum anvil and a titanium forge none work) and 4 souls of light & dark, and nothings shows up! i asked (hit crafting) the guide and there was nothing! plese help! <<<<>>>>HELP<<<<<>>>>
I have T-Modloader v.o.7.1.1 Thorium mod 0.1.1.5

T-ModLoader--v.0.7.1.1 Thorium--0.1.1.5
[doublepost=1458444326,1458444270][/doublepost]Hey, i have been playing for a while, cant figure out how to get the summoner for the FALLEN BEHOLDER! I have a mythril anvil (& a thoirum anvil and a titanium forge none work) and 4 souls of light & dark, and nothings shows up! i asked (hit crafting) the guide and there was nothing! plese help! <<<<>>>>HELP<<<<<>>>>
I have T-Modloader v.o.7.1.1 Thorium mod 0.1.1.5
Update your thorium mod buddy. You're TWO versions behind!

I must say, the mod is really cool. I've played it for like 10 hours and it brings a lot of fun to find something new in Terraria. Great Job!

hey @DivermanSam i have an idea!! a weapon that does summon damage but can only be used manually without just sitting there and letting minions attack..FINALLY the summoners could actually fight without using another source of damage all the time..the only idea i have so far is a "bomb" style minion that runs/flies(?) to an enemy and explodes..you could have it be upgradeable all throughout the game with different tiers of explosives or whatever :3...

hey @DivermanSam i have an idea!! a weapon that does summon damage but can only be used manually without just sitting there and letting minions attack..FINALLY the summoners could actually fight without using another source of damage all the time..the only idea i have so far is a "bomb" style minion that runs/flies(?) to an enemy and explodes..you could have it be upgradeable all throughout the game with different tiers of explosives or whatever :3...
Ignore Pandemonium... I like the idea, but I'm working on a different concept. Maybe a slight spoiler could give you an idea of its effect...?
oLIO3Q8.png

In the moment the summon weapon of the fallen beholder does something like that. Dunno if its intended or a bug. PS i mean that it shoots out a projectile

So after installing the Thorium mod and using it for a while, I foolishly decided to update it using the built int Tmod updater. After this, the mod stopped loading and every time I try to re-enable it it gives me an error: http://pastebin.com/JzbmtKXD Now all the items I had from this mod are broken, any suggestions?

So after installing the Thorium mod and using it for a while, I foolishly decided to update it using the built int Tmod updater. After this, the mod stopped loading and every time I try to re-enable it it gives me an error: http://pastebin.com/JzbmtKXD Now all the items I had from this mod are broken, any suggestions?
Well hopefully you didn't load a world with the modded world generated ores, but don't panic. I'm guessing you either haven't enabled the mods correctly, or you need to reload them a couple of times. The usual fix is just to enable/disable and reload them until everything seems fine. If you uninstall and reinstall, the items wont disappear, as long as you keep them in your inventory.

Also make sure to make a back up of the world and player files just in case ;)

Back
Top Bottom