tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Who is omnicide?

Your one and only GOD in Thorium :p he is pretty badass
[doublepost=1459018761,1459018691][/doublepost]
I consider most suggestions, and attempt many within my ability. But if you want an item to be made for sure, look at the donation information on the first page. But anyhow, have you got some cool ideas?

I got some and i would like to tell u but not here do u have facebook? :D

Uhh the Queen Jellyfish spawn item isn't showing up for me, even when I show any of the items to the guide. Is the crafting section that it says on the page wrong? Or am I missing something? ;( :joy:

There's only so much I can do with such a boring style of weapon. Shoots a single projectile in a straight line, what am I supposed to do with that? Make it travel in bizarre patterns? Make it home in on enemies? Bullet types already do that. There isn't much I can do to guns besides make them shoot faster, do more damage or have auto reuse. If you have some UNIQUE ideas, I'm all ears. And no explosion bullets, that's rockets shtick!
If you want any fun ideas you should take a look on some weapons from the Ratchet & Clank, Borderlands or even Fallout games.

Mix and Match a few of these ideas and you can get some fun guns.

a couple things:
firstly, if the terrarium crafting recipe hasn't been fixed yet, it would be great if it was, as using the extractinator/fishing/worldhopping shouldn't be necessary to make it.

next, the diver should respawn if you've beaten queen jellyfish. my diver got killed literally right after I got him, and it's a pain to craft the summon.
granite armor should be harder to get, maybe make it so it requires granite blocks or so only the granite exterminators(or whatever they're called) drop cores or something, I got it in just a couple minutes after killing skeletron.

this may be an issue with more wings than these, but I've noticed the green dragon wings and dread wings specifically give 0 movement speed bonuses, which is pretty annoying.

jelly is really cool, but difficult to get. maybe the cook could sell it after you kill skeletron(for a decent price though, so as to not be OP).

thorium, lodestone, and valadium seem fond of spawning in unusual places, such as in the lihzahrd temple, in the dungeon, in front of statues, etc.

other than these, I love this mod, it's super fun.

a couple things:
firstly, if the terrarium crafting recipe hasn't been fixed yet, it would be great if it was, as using the extractinator/fishing/worldhopping shouldn't be necessary to make it.

next, the diver should respawn if you've beaten queen jellyfish. my diver got killed literally right after I got him, and it's a pain to craft the summon.
granite armor should be harder to get, maybe make it so it requires granite blocks or so only the granite exterminators(or whatever they're called) drop cores or something, I got it in just a couple minutes after killing skeletron.

this may be an issue with more wings than these, but I've noticed the green dragon wings and dread wings specifically give 0 movement speed bonuses, which is pretty annoying.

jelly is really cool, but difficult to get. maybe the cook could sell it after you kill skeletron(for a decent price though, so as to not be OP).

thorium, lodestone, and valadium seem fond of spawning in unusual places, such as in the lihzahrd temple, in the dungeon, in front of statues, etc.

other than these, I love this mod, it's super fun.

How did you manage to craft the Queen Jellyfish spawn item? For me it never shows up as a recipe, even when checking with the guide.

Jellyfish Resonator - 4 Aquatic bars, 1 starfish, 1 seashell @ Demon Altar
or
Jellyfish Resonator
- 2 Aquatic bars, 1 pink jellyfish bait @ Demon Altar

How did you manage to craft the Queen Jellyfish spawn item? For me it never shows up as a recipe, even when checking with the guide.

If it still does not work, check the mod browser to see if you are updated.

I consider most suggestions, and attempt many within my ability. But if you want an item to be made for sure, look at the donation information on the first page. But anyhow, have you got some cool ideas?

Yes actually, a 'Crystal Gaurdian' , because I noticed a lack of Hallow enemies. I have a possible(?) drop for it I made as well. Lazer-Pistol.png

Are we to expect the next update in a few hours or days, as yesterday you said you might release the update today. Just asking (Don't hate).

Are we to expect the next update in a few hours or days, as yesterday you said you might release the update today. Just asking (Don't hate).
I've only got one thing left to do, and that's figure out how you should obtain the danger shards material. Nothing is coming to mind unfortunately..
[doublepost=1459024924,1459024883][/doublepost]
Yea I checked and did the update for it, it still doesn't show the recipe...
Can you show me a screen shot of the ocean bars in the guides crafting slot?

What about make Danger Shard drop from Frost Moon? I don't know and Pumpkin Moon have crafteable armor from hollow wood ( I don't know name currently).

why endlings bosses ideas
It wasn't on purpose, I swear. I was attempting to re-sprite my old ice spider sprite but accidentally made it too big and too viscous looking, so I made it a mini-boss. Additionally, I was always gonna include a necromantic Lich boss, but a new friend of mine proposed a sprite to me that I couldn't refuse, so it just kinda ended up being veeeery similar.

Back
Top Bottom