tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm pretttyyy sure this isn't supposed to happen d:
As you can see, the legs are kinda wonky
View attachment 102075
It is sure indeed wasn't maked to look like this, because I made them, these two sprite were made to be like gyspy robes or different types of robes , I kinda hope DivermanSam did understand me emoung these sprites are separted in sprites and in code are put together and legs part replace current worn legs. He said, he don't know how to make it, but he fixed problem with other vanity items like Demon's Barb, Blacksmith's Apron (these those didn't have proper (skin) arm) and other vanities like Cook's Apron (didn't have proper (skin) hand), these were problem I said DmSam with my knowledge of texturing,

Can this mod work on a mac? And, is it possible to have this mod, and tremor mod enabled at the same time?

So, i have a problem, i don't know if i'm just unlucky or you can't get the Hatchling Staff with Expert treasure bag. I fought 5 Thunder Bird and yet to have ONE SINGLE STAFF, but 5 swords.

Oki doki:
You can buy bars from the blacksmith for less than you sell them, especially with crimtane and demonite which causes you to be able to duplicate money by buying then selling them.
Adamantite staff = op, especially when you compare them to other ones such as titanium, hallow and chlorophyte.

Since you have added nights edge variants you could also add a throwing and summoning version! Just a suggestion. Lovin the new update :D, excited to see whats coming up next but you've kept it secret this time?!

The destroyers rage is... a little op... I beat the Destroyer with Valadium armour and a Valadium bow ( real close match, by the way) then proceeded to beat skeletron with the Destroyers Rage in the same night...
[doublepost=1459157327,1459156852][/doublepost]By the way, noticed a bug with the enchanters shield: You can go into negative mana, and when you do, it doesen't regen back into positive. Which is a pretty major bug

Regarding the Guide to Expert Throwing: I was wondering if the sound it makes when hitting with a throwing weapon (Seems to be the casting/summon noise) could possibly be omitted? If it's something that occurs because of the base game, I completely understand though.

The Sandstone armour set doesn't give the set bonus. Please fix?
I tried "Sandstone armor" with "Sandstorn in the bottle" and this isn't working, I mean both equiped is only giving double jump not triple jump, they even don't give boosted sandstorm double jump. I am OK with it, because we have so many double jump and aren't that rare like Lava Charm and Diving Helmet.

just updated to the most recent version and this caused me to suddenly get an error message.

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo(Stream destination)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod(TmodFile modFile, BuildProperties properties)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()

does anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it?

Edit : after looking around i managed to fix this issue simply by removing the thorium mod completely and re-installing it

Last edited:
In regards to the Liches Gaze, it says "The eye gives sight of critical spots" Is that just like a generalized summary tooltip referring to the special feature of pressing g? Because at first glance (no pun intended), it can make you think that it'll literally show you enemies' weakspots.

@Freelancer5623, @Chrysamere, @Wriggle Nightbutt, @Astrallus - This is for next patch, but rest easy knowing that...
Bar Buy/Sell Price - Fixed
Adamantite Staff - Tweaked
Destroyers Rage - Tweaked
Sandstone Set Bonus - Fixed
Enchanters Shield - Fixed
Throwing Guide sound - Fixed (omitted)
Also, I'm gonna take a good look into making terrarium easier to craft...
Or you could simply keep the terrarium recipe but make it give you 2 or 3

I know 1.3 has an official Obsidian Armor, but I really liked the look of the old set, is there any way you can make it return in some way? Maybe Ancient Obsidian or something I dunno, would really be nice though!

I know 1.3 has an official Obsidian Armor, but I really liked the look of the old set, is there any way you can make it return in some way? Maybe Ancient Obsidian or something I dunno, would really be nice though!
Granite armor is recolored and better detailed Obsidian armor, why is it should be added back as Ancient Obsidian armor? Ancient armors and some pieces of them look very different to other armors we have.

You can purchase the Death Grip's ammo from the Confused Zombie from any world after you've defeated the Lich, even if you received a new Confused Zombie after killing it.

Back
Top Bottom