tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I have to agree that viewing 100+ pages to find something out is a bit much. There are a few things I still have questions about also, but I understand this is a MASSIVE TOASTWAD of free content we're getting from people who do have lives outside of this. I guess my point is, who knows anything about web design, if we can create a wiki ( I know there's a tAPI one but that's outdated as is the front page of this, at least for some features), and how can we contribute to it so that we can alleviate some of the pressure from the people who make it for us? I'm more than willing to provide reliable and accurate info (currently have lots of extra time to play and add pages and I play A LOT in my free time) I just don't know the first thing about making a decent wiki site. There's enough content to merit a wiki, and with community support we could easily establish one. Just a thought.

Last edited:
well, there seems to already be a wikia, but its mostly empty with troll pages. should i just start a new one? i dont have much experience, but it will be something.

it may not look pretty, but i can at least make all the necessary pages.

Last edited:
well, there seems to already be a wikia, but its mostly empty with troll pages. should i just start a new one? i dont have much experience, but it will be something.

it may not look pretty, but i can at least make all the necessary pages.
Hey man if youv'e got the spare time to put in the work, I'll keep up with the info, who cares if it's not pretty at first. Over time we could lend a nice helping hand to stop the overflow of questions these guys have to deal with. If you can put up a page I'm more than willing to go overtime mode to fill out the info as best I can.

Hey man if youv'e got the spare time to put in the work, I'll keep up with the info, who cares if it's not pretty at first. Over time we could lend a nice helping hand to stop the overflow of questions these guys have to deal with. If you can put up a page I'm more than willing to go overtime mode to fill out the info as best I can.

gotcha, but its late here so i'll make it in the morning. night yall

can't wait to test this on plantera..
cb0eafd95c.jpg

Why does it say Null @DivermanSam

Because it wasn't supposed to be available to you guys yet. It was a WiP item that I accidentally left in.
Speaking of. I think if you put "You shouldn't have this" in the description it supposedly hides items from Cheat Sheet's menu and stuff.

That's planned for the next update not yet I believe
Can't wait. That annoyed me for the longest time..
[doublepost=1460661383,1460661002][/doublepost]The Lich doesen't seem to have a mask. Is it ever going to get one, or is the helmet to replace that?

Last edited:
The TPM honestly does have one of the coolest firing sounds in the game. The issue though? Its on a gun that shoots really really fast and one problem I have with this game is after a while your ears start to hurt listening to rangers shoot guns.
One time, I fired so long my ears started to ring.

Can't wait. That annoyed me for the longest time..
[doublepost=1460661383,1460661002][/doublepost]The Lich doesen't seem to have a mask. Is it ever going to get one, or is the helmet to replace that?
The lich armor kind of functions as the mask and more. I cant make an item any closer to the liches faces than that armor anyway.

I noticed all the trophies for the special Thorium bosses come out of Expert bags. Vanilla bosses drop trophies directly; they're never in the bags. Just thought I should mention the inconsistency, in case it's unintentional.

Oh, and something in the post-Plantera dungeon is dropping the Buccaneer's Blunderbuss, the Queen Jellyfish drop... that doesn't seem like something that should be happening. It's probably a pre-hardmode enemy because it died way too fast (twice) for me to see its name.

Also Blister Pods are spawning in the Dungeon when the Crimson is close enough. (Still a Dungeon background wall and so on. No other Crimson enemies, just the Pod.)

I noticed all the trophies for the special Thorium bosses come out of Expert bags. Vanilla bosses drop trophies directly; they're never in the bags. Just thought I should mention the inconsistency, in case it's unintentional.

Oh, and something in the post-Plantera dungeon is dropping the Buccaneer's Blunderbuss, the Queen Jellyfish drop... that doesn't seem like something that should be happening. It's probably a pre-hardmode enemy because it died way too fast (twice) for me to see its name.

Also Blister Pods are spawning in the Dungeon when the Crimson is close enough. (Still a Dungeon background wall and so on. No other Crimson enemies, just the Pod.)
I've gotten a trophy from Grand Thunder Bird prior to Expert, so guessing it's just unlucky RNG.

Back
Top Bottom