tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Thorium Sink recipe missing 1 Water Bucket
Thorium Candle, Chair, Chalice, Lamp, and Platform have the word "Block" between "Thorium" and the item name, unlike the other Thorium furniture
Life Water might be just a little too expensive in terms of ore, considering the short buff duration and the fact that it shares a cooldown with potions...
Maybe add a recipe to break Life Crystals, turning them back into Life Quartz?

edit: also, Thorium Sink can't be used to craft water bottles and so on like a regular sink
Might be nice if the Thorium Chandelier could have left/right orientation at placement, depending on which way the player is facing `:)
Thorium Platforms to blocks are 1:1, unlike pretty much all other platforms, and can't be turned back into blocks. Intended?
Aw shucks, by now you should know nothing I do is intentional, I'm just dumb.

- I've reduced the cost of lesser life water and life water
- Made Thorium Sinks work like actual sinks and added a water bucket to their craft cost
- Fixed the thorium furniture names
- Made thorium blocks craftable with 4 thorium block walls or 2 thorium block platforms
- Made Thorium Block platforms craftable on the fly
- 2 Thorium Block platforms into 1 Thorium Block on the fly
- 4 thorium block walls into Thorium Blocks at workbenches
I think that's all of the furniture inconsistencies fixed. But I'm tired, ill put that patch out tomorrow...

Thorium Sink recipe missing 1 Water Bucket
Thorium Candle, Chair, Chalice, Lamp, and Platform have the word "Block" between "Thorium" and the item name, unlike the other Thorium furniture
Life Water might be just a little too expensive in terms of ore, considering the short buff duration and the fact that it shares a cooldown with potions...
Maybe add a recipe to break Life Crystals, turning them back into Life Quartz?

edit: also, Thorium Sink can't be used to craft water bottles and so on like a regular sink
Might be nice if the Thorium Chandelier could have left/right orientation at placement, depending on which way the player is facing `:)
Thorium Platforms to blocks are 1:1, unlike pretty much all other platforms, and can't be turned back into blocks. Intended?
Chandeliers can't have left and right orientation like chairs, ... because in chandelier tile sprite they don't have sprited left + right orientation.

Last edited:
The bosses are still a mod-specific problem.

Seems like the boss issues are on your end according to the maker of tmodloader... Same would apply to the tremor mod.

Some bosses work, others disappear on hit.

I'll also mention that on some days, some mobs were able to be killed, and then later on they insta disappeared and the ones that disappeared were killable.

Nonetheless, I love yer mod man! Keep up the great work!

The summons have that 1-minute thing in the tooltip...but they do actually have a time limit, although it is a bit more than a minute...

Huh. Neat.
Capture 2016-04-15 11_59_54.png

and yes i got it the legit ways (the coin wasn't legit tho)
where is the crown thing? when i first tried to make a snapshot after a few minutes my terraria crashed and i had to reload it to make a snapshot, and my crown was gone

Last edited:
Wow @DivermanSam amazing! Just amazing! I hope I can donate soon. Just a couple things?
- Are you bringing enchanted rings back? It would be nice.
- My magma armour is litting stuff on fire that it is not supposed to.
- There is already a rage potion in the game for increased crit chance. I am not sure I understand the point of the accuracy potion since jester arrows are much easier to get than Hemopiranhas. Might want to revise that.
The idea of adding quartz to the game is amazing, do you know if Brutallama will update some textures like the Valladium set?

Wow @DivermanSam amazing! Just amazing! I hope I can donate soon. Just a couple things?
- Are you bringing enchanted rings back? It would be nice.
- My magma armour is litting stuff on fire that it is not supposed to.
- There is already a rage potion in the game for increased crit chance. I am not sure I understand the point of the accuracy potion since jester arrows are much easier to get than Hemopiranhas. Might want to revise that.
The idea of adding quartz to the game is amazing, do you know if Brutallama will update some textures like the Valladium set?
Magma Armor
Magma Helmet - 8 Magma Core @ Anvil
- 4% increased melee damage
Magma Chestplate - 18 Magma Core @ Anvil
- 6% increased melee damage
Magma Greaves - 14 Magma Core @ Anvil
- 5% increased melee damage
Set - Your weapons and armor will cause fiery effects

My point is they DO have a time limit unlike normal summons.
all summons ive used that have the 1 minute time limit have stayed around until i either died, or removed them myself, some of those times were close to 1 hour, so i doubt they despawn on there own unless you die.

Oh good! New content I may have to start a new world though.

I do have to ask: Now that Ragnarok is over will there be more updates?

Back
Top Bottom