tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm starting to like this mod even more :)
It makes great use of sprites that already within the game
dBNT9y6.png

I can already tell the sea scale helmet is a combination of the shadow helmet and diving helmet
and I love it :D

Hello all! I'm kind of new to this particular mod, and was wondering how do you start the Ragnarok fight? I haven't been able to find out how (not to sure I'm willing to sort through the now 128 pages of this forum, lol)
[doublepost=1460843059,1460842787][/doublepost]
Hello all! I'm kind of new to this particular mod, and was wondering how do you start the Ragnarok fight? I haven't been able to find out how (not to sure I'm willing to sort through the now 128 pages of this forum, lol)
Nevermind, forgot the update, found it under the "current items"...hate it when I just answer my own questions when its right in front of my face :p

I'm starting to like this mod even more :)
It makes great use of sprites that already within the game
dBNT9y6.png

I can already tell the sea scale helmet is a combination of the shadow helmet and diving helmet
and I love it :D
I didn't catch the shadow helmet part. They look good paired like that!

Any other bugs you guys find? I'm ready to throw out another patch. Currently, I've fixed the reported...
- Meteor head staff depsawns and them not reacting to deactivating the buff
- Ragnarok encounter despawns
- Ragnarok trophy not dropping
- Minotaur dropping the blunderbuss

Last edited:
Do bosses work on multiplayer yet? I was on an old world, but I tried to summon beholder and it consumed void lens without summoning him. Help please?

I tried the ragnarok in multiplayer but only 2 of 3 bosses spawn and doesnt drop anything... is it multiplayer compatible this event yet?

Last edited:
I just noticed you can completely skip the brain of cuthulu or eater of worlds due to the fact that the enforced throium pax can mine hellstone without the need of the shadow scales or tissue samples because Eye of cuthulu drops the ore needed for the bars
Whoops, lets just fix that real quick...

Back
Top Bottom