tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'd like to throw my idea in the ring for terrarium core level summoner goods, minions or a new turret minion. Summoners are sadly lacking in higher gear items. Pretty please! Maybe color changing pixie-esque things that shoot similar to the sword? Idk. No ideas off the top of my head

the .11 update has broken almost everything. the beholder eye summon constantly drops ice axes and lodestone drops feral chestpieces that stack. Please fix ;-; That's only what i've found in the first 10 seconds of playing too :/

the .11 update has broken almost everything. the beholder eye summon constantly drops ice axes and lodestone drops feral chestpieces that stack. Please fix ;-; That's only what i've found in the first 10 seconds of playing too :/
That literally makes no sense. What machine are you using, Mac? Windows? You mean their dropping items...? Lodestone ore is giving you feral armor chestpieces? Like, what in the world is going on with your tModLoader... :confused:

That literally makes no sense. What machine are you using, Mac? Windows? You mean their dropping items...? Lodestone ore is giving you feral armor chestpieces? Like, what in the world is going on with your tModLoader... :confused:
I wouldn't have a clue. I'll check on singleplayer to see if its just a server glitch.

EDIT: It only happens on servers, it's really weird. Ill assume its on my end for now since no one else has it xD

I wouldn't have a clue. I'll check on singleplayer to see if its just a server glitch.

EDIT: It only happens on servers, it's really weird. Ill assume its on my end for now since no one else has it xD
Once again, multiplayer proves to be an enigma...

Alright, so heres the list of all the weird stuff i've found in multiplayer currently:
Weapons master spawns as a wind elemental. He has the functionality of a wind elemental, and does try to kill you. You cannot buy off or talk to him.
Lodestone drops feral chestpieces that stack instead of lodestone. Feral chestpieces do function like feral chestpieces, not lodestone.
Using the beholder staff will still spawn the beholder minion, but he constantly drops ice axes wherever he goes.
Thorium drops desert beak treasure bags
Life quartz drops strange crates
Magma ore drops bullet storms
Some mobs like bats seem to have about a 1/20 chance of dropping a thorium staff
and of course... most annoyingly... almost every modded item i had in a chest was somehow transformed into another.

Last edited:
Soooooooooooooo, Is there any early game ranger set, cause i'm suffering with like, 0 defense in Expert. ;-; And I don't want to use the metal sets, I don't like plain defense.

Soooooooooooooo, Is there any early game ranger set, cause i'm suffering with like, 0 defense in Expert. ;-; And I don't want to use the metal sets, I don't like plain defense.
Not much of a "Ranger" set but I used the Flight Armor set with the wings on my Ranger. It's set bonus isn't much for rangers but...'eh. I think it was worth it. Mobility was super nice that early on.

qMgs6DI.png

The Obsidian Rose is for cosmetic reason btw.

DivermanSam, I'm interested in creating my own mod. The problem is, I don't know how, and I can't find any tutorials. Could you help me with that, perhaps? Thanks :p

Back
Top Bottom