tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Thanks, but just like the few maps I managed to generate I'm not seeing any Thorium (or in Tedit's case, unidentified blocks).

X_AtmM.png

Are you sure it's generating?
I'm just going to point out here that tModLoader stores all modded content in a separate .twld file. So map editors won't even detect the presence of modded blocks unless they specifically support tModLoader maps.

Well I was going to check it by myself once I started to doubt Tedit, but I'm having major problems even loading the map.

Sometimes it crashes outright and sometimes this message log pops up.

6x50Za.png

Any ideas?

Thanks, but just like the few maps I managed to generate I'm not seeing any Thorium (or in Tedit's case, unidentified blocks).

X_AtmM.png

Are you sure it's generating?
If I'm not mistaken it probably IS but ores it can't register probably show up as dirt block icons.

I managed to confirm the Ore generation, even TerraCustom was doing it. My fault I guess for relying too much on Tedit.

My main issue now is that I constantly get Out Of Memory crashes when loading maps.

EDIT. I think my problems have been solved after patching my game with the "4gb patcher" software which allows for a larger memory pool for x86 software.

I recommend mod authors to have this on their FAQs if their mods use a lot of resources like this one.

Last edited:
Game pretty solid so for ^^

Little additions i like to be in the game...

-A accessory that combines all the fishing accessories
-A minion summoning item to be crafted with the inferno essence ( Or maybe a drop from the ragnarok )
-More bosses ( True penguin wand may need to be obtained later in the game )
-A NPC after the ragnarok ( Space alien? )

Other Stuff...
- Im not sure if this was intentional but the tidal wave sells for 23 platnium

Other then that cant wait for next update :D

One thing I can say, is for the mixed fishing, find a mod called 'Quality of Life', it does more combining of vanilla accessories.

Quick question, how do you get strange alien tech.

What above said. Trigger Meteor enemies.

Thank You! This is the first mod I ever have seen, (for Terraria) and it is the only reason I have started coding. Keep up the exilent work!

Hey, uh, when I open the mods folder in the mod section, and I put the mod in, but when I press reload mods, it doesn't show up. I extracted it, and tried re-downloading it. PLZ HELP!!!!! I want to play amazing mod! I loved the 1.2 tAPI version, and this mod got rebalanced (except the staff) :D Plz help.

Hey, uh, when I open the mods folder in the mod section, and I put the mod in, but when I press reload mods, it doesn't show up. I extracted it, and tried re-downloading it. PLZ HELP!!!!! I want to play amazing mod! I loved the 1.2 tAPI version, and this mod got rebalanced (except the staff) :D Plz help.

you have to drop the tmod file, which is in the folder, which is in the archive, into the mods folder. after that it should work. easiest would be downloading the mod from the mod browser though.

so uuh, i found out that i dont stand a chance in expert relying on magic weapons post golem, there is nothing powerful enough to take on the pumpkin/frost moon to get a better one other than the titanium staff, which brings me to my next point, the titanium staff is pretty much obtainable as soon as hardmode begins (via crates) or once you break some alters and get titanium instead of adamantite, and it has decimated all the main bosses up to the cultist, mainly because its OP as hell, and also because every other magic weapon doesnt even come close, so im wondering, could you possibly add some other magic weapons in, or maybe buff some existing ones, because even the terrarium sage staffs damage is dwarved by the titanium staff.

Hey I just had a idea, why don't you make it possible ( in the next update ) to craft demon/crimson alters, I think this would be good because you would easily be able to craft things. Please make it pre-HM if you do this though. Also if you make this happen it HAS to be hard to obtain. As an example: 20 Demonite ore (or bars if you'd like), 35 worm tooth's, 20 rotten chunks and 20 vertabrea ( bought from confused zombie ). - and make a recipe for the different types of 'infection'

Hey I just had a idea, why don't you make it possible ( in the next update ) to craft demon/crimson alters, I think this would be good because you would easily be able to craft things. Please make it pre-HM if you do this though. Also if you make this happen it HAS to be hard to obtain. As an example: 20 Demonite ore (or bars if you'd like), 35 worm tooth's, 20 rotten chunks and 20 vertabrea ( bought from confused zombie ). - and make a recipe for the different types of 'infection'
It'd make more sense to be able to get it in early Hardmode for several reasons.
-You can destroy all the altars in your world
-If you misplace the altar, you can destroy it
-Breaking a placed altar will not spawn ores
-Most items that require an altar are in pre-hardmode

To craft it, it would probably be 15 Souls of Night, 20 Vertebrae/Rotten Chunks, and 5 Ichor/Cursed Flame.

Back
Top Bottom