tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Well, while waiting for the update lets talk about are favorite armors
I personally love the feral set being a melee and summoner fan

I like the Titan, Valadium, Dragon and concentrated thorium-made armors (excluding dread).
Titan looks like a real warrior with the helmet and mask.
Edit: 7/13 things are done for the 1.3.1 update.

Last edited:
Valadium armor is awesome...unless you heavily relied on ropes for navigating your world, and keep forgetting that you can flip gravity.

I'm in love with Terrarium Armor, not just because it's powerful, but I like the theme of elemental mastery - you are the ultimate power in this armor, bringing ice, fire, venom and stuff on anyone who dares to come close to you. Since I obratined Frost Armor, I always wanted to play some kind of elementalist character - ended up using Frost Armor, Flask of Cursed Flames and Fire Gauntlet, that was cool but wouldn't work on expert. Terrarium gave me what I wanted. I also like that it's a multi-class armor - while I like clas challenges, sometimes you need a break.

Other armors - Cryo Mage, mostly because it's an ice-themed armor, and I like all that frost stuff (my nickname can suggest so :v), Bronze Armor - I love the set bonus, lightnings striking from the sky are awesome, and the Flesh Armor - while I never wear it without vanity, the set bonus is cool, it's like pre-Moon Lord Nebula Armor. And I love Nebula Armor. Also last but not least - the Life Bloom Armor. The heal it provides is pretty cool, and that's what summoner needed in my opinion.

I like the Bronze Set because it reminds me of the medieval times of armor. The Titan Set I like too because it gives a metallic feel with good looking armor. The Terrarium Set is my favorite, because it has a beautiful color scheme to it, and it gives off an elemental/avatar feel. I also love the major buff that makes the Armor good for any class.

Funggat - Depending on how you interpert "gat", could either be a powerful handgun, or a chain gun.
Just made up a possible sprite for that suggestion, working on the other suggestions as well.
G4uztqa.png

Back
Top Bottom