tModLoader The Thorium Mod

how do you get the void heart and man hacker? also what do mana berries do?
Void heart is purchasable from the confused zombies on worlds made after v.1.2.6.0. I forgot to make the manhacker's recipe... oops... I'll fix that for next patch.
[doublepost=1464656208,1464656188][/doublepost]
hey hey so i just randomly found a bag of potential drop from an enemy and it says "consumable" but when i try and use it my character just waves it around in her hand but doesn't consume it. How do i USE it? or does the bag of potential no longer work? :/
Read the tooltip

Since it acts similarly to the Flairon, I think it needs to stay early-ish hardmode. Having it be late game would just have it being replaced real quick. As for a boss, I don't think an entire boss would work, but maybe a mini-boss isn't out of the question.

Don't bother making any kind of boss, it was just an idea. I just feel like the mushroom biome is super unrepresented.

In other notes, I encountered a massive issue with the Ragnarok bosses. Since you can outrun them and they'll despawn, major cheesing can occur. What happened to me was I outran the fire one (I can't remember the names) and he despawned. After I beat the earth one, there was no ghost phase, and when I beat both phases of the water one, I got all the drops. So, yup.

All in all, massive fan of the update. Keep up the excellent work.

About to start playthrough 3. Mostly with just Thorium, I was thinking about adding in some other mods like NPC booster and Rocko's ARPG but a bit of preliminary testing show they change the game way too much and invalidate way too many items for comfort.

On another note, happy to see Ragnarok got a change. I've yet to see it of course, but an upgrade would be lovely to see. How does adding some sort of trinket to the hardmode underground desert sound, by the way? it's just occured to me that I've never really seen or fought a basilisk, lamia, big scorpion or any of the others. Some reason to pay it a visit would be pretty neat.

About to start playthrough 3. Mostly with just Thorium, I was thinking about adding in some other mods like NPC booster and Rocko's ARPG but a bit of preliminary testing show they change the game way too much and invalidate way too many items for comfort.

On another note, happy to see Ragnarok got a change. I've yet to see it of course, but an upgrade would be lovely to see. How does adding some sort of trinket to the hardmode underground desert sound, by the way? it's just occured to me that I've never really seen or fought a basilisk, lamia, big scorpion or any of the others. Some reason to pay it a visit would be pretty neat.
heh, well you can be sure at least that 1.3.2 will give the underground desert some love, only problem is either waiting to see if any mods add stuff first, or if we just have to wait for it.

Well, I think we need more NPC in this mod, so here's my idea:
-Yuuki the Animal Whisperer:
+Sells: Animal Whistle- add 1 extra minion, Pet Food- increase minion knockback/damage,etc..
The idea is pretty simple, new NPC for Summoner, but with magik of the internet and DivermanSam, this idea will become something bigger, or make it into the mod. ;)

Well, I think we need more NPC in this mod, so here's my idea:
-Yuuki the Animal Whisperer:
+Sells: Animal Whistle- add 1 extra minion, Pet Food- increase minion knockback/damage,etc..
The idea is pretty simple, new NPC for Summoner, but with magik of the internet and DivermanSam, this idea will become something bigger, or make it into the mod. ;)

This could be kind of cool. Other than the expected few accessories and things, they could offer consumables like that work like potions and/or flasks to buff summons.

wHu7NN8.png

Help me please, I tried so hard to install Net Framework 4 and other things, but my computer is ****, I can play Terraria very smooth before, but not now :s

How do you craft the most end-game Healer armors? On my friend's server we are post moonlord and we've been waiting for this class to come out.

so i have ben playing multiplayer with a friend of mine, and so far, nothing has broken, HUSSAH! well except for the obvious things which are vanilla related problems, like lag and slightly glitchy NPC movement from time to time, havent made it to any healer class items yet, but im hoping...

so i have ben playing multiplayer with a friend of mine, and so far, nothing has broken, HUSSAH! well except for the obvious things which are vanilla related problems, like lag and slightly glitchy NPC movement from time to time, havent made it to any healer class items yet, but im hoping...
Keep me updated on that bug-free experience. When you do get around to some healing items, try em out and tell me how they feel. Are they good? Do they work in a fun / unique / suitable way? Could you see yourself playing that class with some friends?

Keep me updated on that bug-free experience. When you do get around to some healing items, try em out and tell me how they feel. Are they good? Do they work in a fun / unique / suitable way? Could you see yourself playing that class with some friends?

Healer class is really cool!

(Also, can you add a thorium door?)

Back
Top Bottom