tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Could it be possible that it doesnt spawn in multiplayer?
Yeah, can also confirm, it spawns in multi. It's in pretty small veins though, so it'll take some searching. If you have a Metal Detector, it's got a pretty high priority on it for pre-hardmode ores, at least. And can also probably find a good amount by popping a Miner and Spelunker Potion and going nuts in the lower cavern layer. I only needed one of each to get what I needed for my Templar Armor.

So how do these mini bosses work? Like the Grand Thunderbird. Is it just a small boss that has a rare chance of spawning in the biome? I just installed this mod recently and I'm trying to digest everything, lol.

So how do these mini bosses work? Like the Grand Thunderbird. Is it just a small boss that has a rare chance of spawning in the biome? I just installed this mod recently and I'm trying to digest everything, lol.
You summon it with some items. All the bosses in this are summoned that way.

This looks like an awesome mod. A Quick question though. Can a world get both Valadium and lodestone, if one kills the beholder multiple times? Or are you locked into only one or the other?

You summon it with some items. All the bosses in this are summoned that way.
Ah, alright. So... what are those items that you need to summon it with? I don't know if I'm reading past it or it's just not listed, but I'm not seeing anything saying how where it's listed.

you need a grand flare gun plus a storm flare which are easy to make I think they need iron and antlon mandibles and something else

This is so nit-picky but the Mask of Tides has one little pixel missing (along the bottom of the mask) such that your character's skin color is showing through. Again, a TINY detail but just thought I'd point it out.

I just started playing with Thorium... decided to make this my first Expert Mode playthrough too for some reason. I'm rather proud of myself for beating Patchwerk on Expert with nothing but a Wooden Yoyo on my first Blood Moon. Yay. Now if only I could actually get something better than having to wear three different types of shield at once...

In case you're wondering, I beat Patchwerk by hiding in a hole with a little opening in the top. Holes are overpowered.

I just started playing with Thorium... decided to make this my first Expert Mode playthrough too for some reason. I'm rather proud of myself for beating Patchwerk on Expert with nothing but a Wooden Yoyo on my first Blood Moon. Yay. Now if only I could actually get something better than having to wear three different types of shield at once...

In case you're wondering, I beat Patchwerk by hiding in a hole with a little opening in the top. Holes are overpowered.

the best early weapon I sugest is the thoium bow/ thorium revolver + bucksht

Actually, this would be a cool mechanic, really. Give the GTB and QJ at least a low chance of spawning in their respective "home" biomes if they haven't been beaten yet. Sort of like the King Slime. I know that I, at least, completely missed the Thunderbird when I first started playing this mod.

So, as a notification, everything works in multiplayer except the bosses. The bosses still won't spawn... Or at least, The Grand Thunderbird won't spawn.

Back
Top Bottom