The tower!

Floor 2065:
It's an armory, there's weapon racks along the walls with spears, swords, guns, bows, lasers, plasma etc. and tons of different suits of armor from plate to futuristic power armor. You get to keep everything you take from here and it will be unaffected by any floor effects.

Floor 2066:
This Floor only have toilets sit in the middle of the floor.
When you opened one the toilet, a magical genie appeared.

THANKS FOR FREEING ME FROM THE TOILET, it says, NOW MAKE A WISH.

makes a wish:

You are send to the next floor

The Genie makes the roof crash down, causing countless amount of coins flowing down from the next floor

Great! now you can't die even if you want to, but you can't proceed to the next floor either. Maybe the exit will open after 1,000 years has passed.

The Genie respond, "Basically, yeah." It will spawn 200 bosses in the floor before disappearing. defeat all of them to proceed

Floor 2067:
A man is on this floor, crying and talking to himself.

"I asked to leave this tower, but the Genie sent me here! Why!?"

Floor 2068: A sample of every single element that can be created. With these, you could become famous. Sadly, they are behind a window made of an indestructible material.

Floor 2069(ooh)
Here, the floor is made of solid ice. You take a step, and find yourself hurtling towards a rock. You turn left, and are flung left until you hit the wall. You turn around, and soar towards another rock. Oh no, it's a ice puzzle!

You try for what must be hours to get to the exit, which is in plain sight. But suddenly, the room becomes very hot. The ice melts, but you see smile coming from a vent in the ceiling that connect to the floor above you. Now it's a matter of walking around the rocks to the stairs. What could lie ahead[or above, whatever]

Back
Top Bottom