tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey peoples! Does anyone know why on every world i make, i get multiple areas underground where nothing generates? Trelamium is the only mod i have enabled right now, and I get multiple diamond shaped areas underground where nothing generates except a ~10ish dirt block platform with 2 rainbow campfires on it. After watching Asshat Matts series about the mod, I'm thinking it has something to do with Alluvium/Alluvium Biome because I have yet to find Alluvium in my world. In the image I added, you can see in the jungle and in the regular biome, 2 huge, diamond shaped areas where nothing generated. In the middle of the left one you can see the dirt platform in the middle that had 2 rainbow campfires on it. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• Terraria Bugged Map.png
    Terraria Bugged Map.png
    349 KB · Views: 142
Hey peoples! Does anyone know why on every world i make, i get multiple areas underground where nothing generates? Trelamium is the only mod i have enabled right now, and I get multiple diamond shaped areas underground where nothing generates except a ~10ish dirt block platform with 2 rainbow campfires on it. After watching Asshat Matts series about the mod, I'm thinking it has something to do with Alluvium/Alluvium Biome because I have yet to find Alluvium in my world. In the image I added, you can see in the jungle and in the regular biome, 2 huge, diamond shaped areas where nothing generated. In the middle of the left one you can see the dirt platform in the middle that had 2 rainbow campfires on it. Any help would be appreciated!
That's a world gen bug, im not sure why tho. I assume its tmod.

That's a world gen bug, im not sure why tho. I assume its tmod.
No.for some reason the dark forest doesn't generate for you
[doublepost=1495414433,1495414387][/doublepost]around July to August, we will be removing Trelamium from the mod browser so it can be on my new account for steam. NOTICE that all things Trelamium will be removed. So you are now given a warning. It will be added to the mod browser after it is removed. But you would have to create q new world for the biome and yo would need to collect the gear again.

I just tried creating another world and I didnt save it to cloud this time, and i got the dark forest to generate! I guess it has something to do with saving to cloud before loading into the world.

Hello! I really enjoy your mod but I can't find any discernable way to tell what the three sludge items drop from. I've found quite a few blue sludge, but no green/red sludge. Any tips? That wiki needs some love!

I figured they might drop from jellyfishies but I can't figures it out. Thank you for your time +1 to your mod.

Hello! I really enjoy your mod but I can't find any discernable way to tell what the three sludge items drop from. I've found quite a few blue sludge, but no green/red sludge. Any tips? That wiki needs some love!

I figured they might drop from jellyfishies but I can't figures it out. Thank you for your time +1 to your mod.
Sludges drop from most slimes, but are a little rare do you will have to farm. I'll be working on the wiki for the next week since I can't code
atm
[doublepost=1495608047,1495608019][/doublepost]
Is this a new Pyron resprite?
Yep :D

Sludges drop from most slimes, but are a little rare do you will have to farm. I'll be working on the wiki for the next week since I can't code
atm
[doublepost=1495608047,1495608019][/doublepost]
Yep :D

Okay. I appreciate that information. Unfortunately because of my modded setup most of the spawns are non-slimes. Would these particular slime drops include from slime statue spawns? If all else fails, here I come slime rain :D

Okay. I appreciate that information. Unfortunately because of my modded setup most of the spawns are non-slimes. Would these particular slime drops include from slime statue spawns? If all else fails, here I come slime rain :D
We will make the sludges crafteable with the next update, around 30 gel and some other ingredients. But thats the future.

I Found someone Playing with the Trelamium Mod on youtube, but they speak russian. besides that hes a pretty good YTer i watch the videos even tho i dont understand him :p

I Found someone Playing with the Trelamium Mod on youtube, but they speak russian. besides that hes a pretty good YTer i watch the videos even tho i dont understand him :p

you watch a terrarian youtuber without understanding what the hell is saying hhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......................~:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom