OOC The Underworld OOC

Name: Tempo
Species: Mechanical Abomination
Element: Electric
Weapon of choice: Electric Discharge Mechanisms located on his fingers.
  • Electric Conductivity - Tempo is able to conduct electricity through metals with his fingers, giving him an edge with melee weapons made of metal. However, he cannot conduct electricity through ranged weapons. He has normal human running speed, though he can run for longer by conducting electricity to his muscles. However, without electricity, he is slow as a zombie.
  • Energy Absorption - He can also absorb electricity from other sources, given he is touching them.
  • Static Detection - He can sense the static charge of nearby objects, allowing him to tell if something has been tampered recently.(If you touched something, wouldn't you leave some form of trace of static electricity on it? Or, would you remove the static electricity, allowing him to sense that the electricity is gone, meaning someone touched it? Something like that.) However, he cannot locate home using this ability, or he can't sense a large electric presence far away, unless it was that powerful or close by.
  • Restricted Electricity - Despite have electricity powers, he cannot 'fling' the electricity, meaning the only way he can use electricity against foes is through hand to hand or melee combat.
  • Short Circuit - He cannot conduct electricity in situations where he can short circuit, i.e. in the water/rain or in areas with lots of moisture. In those situations, he also will slowly lose health while in there.
  • Soulless - He doesn't actually have a real soul.
  • Surviving With No Electricity - He can survive without electricity, however he is weakened incredibly without it, causing him to be a slow as a zombie.
  • E.Z.T. Core - This is his Achilles Heel, and stores all of the energy that he uses inside it. When he arrives, he should have a low amount of energy, due to not charging for a long amount of time.
Here's my character. Decided to make an entire profile thing.

Right, so a weaker version of the one-eyed dragon. (But probably with better vision)

TBH so far I feel like this isn't the same as the old days of Calamity Adventure. I can't tell you why, to be honest.

TBH so far I feel like this isn't the same as the old days of Calamity Adventure. I can't tell you why, to be honest.
Maybe that's because... I'm gonna be honest, I can't recreate old days of CoPKMN, the ones that led to its golden days either.

Also, screw this, I'm using Trebonth too.

Well, in the original, we had the panic of trying to keep Lavin alive.
I feel like that's not it.

We have our major event forcing us underground, now we need another to drive the plot.
I'll probably have Murph make everyone explore for resources, possibly finding where we'll build the base at.

Also posted a easily seeable link to this on Discord.

I just can't think of a good way to introduce a character with the current scenario.
I'd want to introduce Lavin here, but just can't think of how.

Defure said:
I just can't think of a good way to introduce a character with the current scenario.
I'd want to introduce Lavin here, but just can't think of how.
Same with me, though I just resorted to wandering. Maybe where she hears the conversation and comes to find all this?

Also, Tempo's appearance.
bestiary_tempo.png

Back
Top Bottom