1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

OOC The Underworld OOC

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by AlphaEspeon, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Halt

Halt Golem

We've already started the RP. So jump in, I guess.

2. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

Yea. You didn’t need an App tho. Just a brief description

3. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

I guess it would be fine to possibly jump in regardless, as long as we don't have like a super complex story.

Also, let me get this straight; this world has Terraria's Underground Cabins, The Island from Dead Cells, and Hallownest all in the same world. What's next, the base from Calamity appearing for no reason whatsoever?

4. Halt

Halt Golem

Or Brendon Urie from his songs jumping in, I guess. Or even zombie-infested underground New Orleans.

5. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Tempted to ping Animus since he hasn't really done anything in this so far.

6. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Very tempted to say that I'm not really into this RP anymore.

7. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

TBH I sorta feel the same way. Don't know what we're missing when it comes to remaking the early days of Calamity Adventure.

8. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

If anyone wants to do an event feel free. I'm bored.

9. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

So, um... is this dead or what? Because honestly I don't want it to be.

10. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Every time someone 'rests', it usually become boring to the point where all they are doing is resting, and they can't post because all they are doing is resting and being boring, causing no one able to post unless something passes the time.

So with that, I'm going to throw Tempo out of there, and going to introduce the character I never really used to see if I can move this along, given the RP discord didn't work as planned and I don't see any opportunities to have him join that right now, so Wircavil is coming here.