IC The Underworld

What will our major event be?

• Read post number 10

• Murph’s idea (Massive Storms)

• Corruption spread

Results are only viewable after voting.
((I think I'll have that happen.))
Lavin (Let's be honest, everyone knows this is her color.) now hit Trebonth, specifically the arm that's already injured.

Egh-AAAAAAAUGH! Why must everything hit me now? Just.... why... I cried.... men don't cry, but this is bull:red:... - Tr: "Why.... p-please help..." Why won't they help, though?

((Yeah, having been hit into injured arm is painful as hell))

((In some random underground cave with an underground cabin.))
*Still looking at the bottle. The door is shut, and as such, I assume whatever's happening outside is just people talking*
"...Not sure if this is even safe to drink. Could be dangerous."

((Murph's inside an underground cabin, Thartler is outside it, Lavin fell on Trebonth's arm, and then there's Yuuki and Animus's character, who are just doing nothing.))

Lavin simply looked up at Trebonth, now being on the ground.
"*How... would I help?*"
((She's pretty hurt from the fall.))

"...Eh. It's not worth drinking this."
*Goes outside the cabin and throws the bottle as far as I can, just for fun*
((Would it be fine if it somehow hit Lavin and Trebonth?))

U...uh.... my bad... - Tr: "*They... help us?*" - I still have no clue why I heard a dragon... weeeeeird. Doesn't help - Tr: "*OW!*" - Okay, I swear today's my unlucky day...

((Yeah, although this'll cause more pain before effect kicks in the next post.))

((OK. I'm doing this since Murph doesn't know what it is and wouldn't willingly make either of them drink it.))
*Somehow, a healing potion hits Lavin and Trebonth, the glass shards not doing much in terms of damage.*

((I'll allow it as well, but it's gonna be less effective than properly used ones.))
"*I... hope... they do... whoever you mean.*"

((Yeah. I guess that'll work...))

Gruh... wait... do I feel a bit better... Ugh, still, there's a dragon on my arm... and of my size? Did I get bigger after all? - Tr: "*Feeling a bit... better? Ugh... how do I move...*" - I'm clueless, how does THIS even move? Do I use whatever these are?

((Wrong assumption, Trebonth. You're nearly size of Lavin, but that'd make you lot smaller. Plus you're lying on the ground!))

Back
Top Bottom