IC The Underworld

What will our major event be?

• Read post number 10

• Murph’s idea (Massive Storms)

• Corruption spread

Results are only viewable after voting.
(do I really not get to have an interesting thing about me cos someone else does? ._.)
((Well, I want to be affected by corrupt rain too ;-; ))
Huh, some another witness? How can I interrogate it though? Aargh, my head hurts for now. What I'm wearing, anyway?

A mask of the investigator, that's what!

((Diagnose - too much lead. Also, you can see Thartler, Aura and whoever.))
She looks around.

"Wha!? Who are you people!?"

Aura looks innocent- to the naked eye. To Thartler, she's obviously suspicious.

((Welcome to the mad hatter heaven, Ssnakee!))

Okay, nobody is responding, I probably should ignore them. Or whatever.

((Also, if Thartler did hurt Lavin due to investigation, or any dragon, would you karma-change him?))

Oh wait, somebody seems suspicious. - T: "State your profession." - I stated the first part of my interrogation on the one seeming suspicious, with low-key growl.

((Well, I want to be affected by corrupt rain too ;-; ))

She looks around.

"Wha!? Who are you people!?"

Aura looks innocent- to the naked eye. To Thartler, she's obviously suspicious.
(Shall an Eos end up in where you are?)
[doublepost=1562712372,1562712252][/doublepost](I think the eater of souls' bite makes more sense honestly)

(Shall an Eos end up in where you are?)
[doublepost=1562712372,1562712252][/doublepost](I think the eater of souls' bite makes more sense honestly)
((To me, corruption rain is better.))
((Welcome to the mad hatter heaven, Ssnakee!))

Okay, nobody is responding, I probably should ignore them. Or whatever.

((Also, if Thartler did hurt Lavin due to investigation, or any dragon, would you karma-change him?))

Oh wait, somebody seems suspicious. - T: "State your profession." - I stated the first part of my interrogation on the one seeming suspicious, with low-key growl.
"I came here on vacation from Inkwell Isle and got lost in a cave while trying to look for a place to shelter from the rain."

Hmm, doesn't answer one thing... which one, though? - T: "Now, what were you doing during the vacation?" - Keeping my eyes wide open for case of ambuuush.

I easily find shelter from the harsh rain in an oddly shaped cave. Not long after, it comes to me attention that this must be manmade! That's a relief. At least there's humanity here.

Well, I wanted to kick her into ground for lying, but there was another one looking suspicious (so nada for kicking). Hrrrgh. How much suspicious people will be there!? - "State your name and profession, creature." - Ha, should give more info than the girl, at least.

The evidently cruel detective could see past Aura's innocent form- most normal folk would be charmed by her. This obviously made Aura wary of the detective, because she had been hiding from the Devil and his lackeys for a long time and even though she was somewhere else, word of her being a Cambion could still get to him.

"You question my innocence?"

So, finally I can reply, ha! Crime-finding won't be that hard then! - "Yes, I do, hahahey! Since, how you'd want to deceive me without a deception? What are your real motives, then?" - I clearly put a fist under her chin, ha, should teach her to have some respect to the law!

((Feel free to knock a fist into Ssnakee or whatever @Defure character is, Aura.))

Back
Top Bottom