IC The Underworld

What will our major event be?

• Read post number 10

• Murph’s idea (Massive Storms)

• Corruption spread

Results are only viewable after voting.
"are you sure we shouldn't just go to the surface? It is much safer than staying here in a possibly collapsing ca—— ugh! What is happening? I still don't really know what's going on here. All I know is that I got tossed through the portal, into another realm. I think the rain is dangerous. I don't know what is causing me to say those things, and I get a feeling that —— Everything is fine."

T: "Would I really tell a secret to left and right? No, so tell me! Not breaking my promises." - Ha, maybe I'm madman, but still with a honour!

"are you sure we shouldn't just go to the surface? It is much safer than staying here in a possibly collapsing ca—— ugh! What is happening? I still don't really know what's going on here. All I know is that I got tossed through the portal, into another realm. I think the rain is dangerous. I don't know what is causing me to say those things, and I get a feeling that —— Everything is fine."
Tempo looked at him, stared even, and a word slipped from his mouth, "What?"

T: "Would I really tell a secret to left and right? No, so tell me! Not breaking my promises." - Ha, maybe I'm madman, but still with a honour!
Suddenly, her hair goes dark. Her appearance, although from behind, becomes very menacing as a a pair of huge wings erupts from her back. Aura, now in demonic form, turns around.

((Reference bottom left corner of picture.))
image.jpeg

"I swear if you tell a single soul..."
Suddenly Thartler got hit with a syringe, it hit him in the shoulder.
"what the frock?"

Gaaaaaaah, this hurts man, I mean, it's more of the pain anyway, than the whatever... I swear I'll murder the criminal hitting me with my bare hands! - T: "I don't seem to be scared by that." - Yeah, since I'm a crazed one after all!

"Yeah."
*Looks around*
"And who are the others down here? Actually, what are the others down here? Some of them aren't human, that's for sure."

Gaaaaaaah, this hurts man, I mean, it's more of the pain anyway, than the whatever... I swear I'll murder the criminal hitting me with my bare hands! - T: "I don't seem to be scared by that." - Yeah, since I'm a crazed one after all!
"You understand what this is, right? You're seeing a winged demon. A DEMON."

Aura is obviously enraged by Thartler's craze.

Ha, give me a rum, a demon that I'm investigating! I've hit a jackpot there, ahhahahahaha- I had to cough, sorry... but why cough all of sudden?

((Def, change Thar into Spirit Guardian))

Okay, I have crawled out the ravine, but... whhyyyyyyyy... the pain is so much... group? Where? I need to see them... please, not have my consciousness fail...

((Everyone can see heavily hurt... human.))

Thartler might notice getting smaller, or maybe it's just the madness.
Aura would also notice Thartler getting smaller.

Back
Top Bottom