Single Thread RP The World Beyond Space

Willow the wisp

Official Terrarian
you find yourself on a mossy slope on a strange planet with a diverse ecosystem of creatures never seen before.
but this planet is more than it seems, something is growing and feeding near it's center, and you must work and fight to save the planet from this being, or you and the planet will be lost to the infinities.

() is ooc
** is actions/description
"" is talking
don't control other characters/creatures and/or the world around you
no over powered oc's
name:
description:
abilities:
strengths:
weaknesses:

Last edited:
(my character for future reference)
Name: Neko
Description: Neko! Nyah! I'm a neko, and I really care about everyone so yeah :3
Abilities: "Snapped" Form: If pushed over the edge too far emotionally, will "snap" (do not let it get to this point no joke dont let it become this)
Strengths: Cute :3 knows how to fight and survive. knows firearms incredibly well. can become deadly and suddenly violent as well.
Weaknesses: Cat toys and water also includes: yelling, pain, severe depression, low self esteem, and a multitude of mental health issues. incredibly frail and weak, emotionally and physically. Also has incredibly horrid and vivid nightmares, and kain no need to be so mean!

Under all circumstances do not do the following around neko: Agressive yelling, fighting between friends, hit neko or harm her, be mean to neko, try to emotionally harm her, or be crazed and maniacal around her
unless you want to snap her

Last edited:
Okay then
I guess I'll join, I won't be very active here though
name: Esther
description: Usually calm but silent, very serious. Has multiple weapons.
UIAG389.png
abilities: Wind and light magic, can teleport.
strengths: She's skilled in combat, and for some reason is really good at making fruit salad (and she always has the stuff needed to make it)
weaknesses: She often considers herself weak.
Other: has 13 Pokémon (I'll get a list of weaknesses in a bit (but not the entire descriptions (sorry))).
I might add Alternate and Parallel later

Berry (Shaymin): They're kind of a big coward, and they tend to be a bit TOO patient. (They have sheer cold and no guard so they're this patient for balancing)
Gengar: He's generally a bit clumsy. (He has Shadow Force)
Dexio and Arc (the Rotom): They're cowards.
Sandy (the Sandshrew): He's a bit forgetful, and gets caught off guard by sudden, fast attacks. (He has 3 forms and wears a dark blue hoodie)
Vest (the Buizel): He's a bit reckless. One good blow when he's up close after using Aqua Jet and he probably won't be able to fight on. (He has a jacket and goggles)
Exci (the Lillipup): He's a level 13 Lillipup, what do you expect him to do? Take out his substitute and strike before he can set up a new one and he's probably not fighting on for a while.
Splashy (Mudkip): he tends to judge enemies by how strong they look, which is generally not a good idea.
Via (Eevee): She has a notebook which Vest usually carries in his bag which she uses to keep info on every enemy she's encountered (How strong they are and stuff), take Vest out quickly and she's basically unable to fight.
Casty: He's very reliant on his weather moves, so he's defenseless at the start of any given battle while he has to use a weather move.
Pidgeot: He's generally a bit clumsy.
Plusle and Minum (doing both at once because of this): if one goes down, the other is likely to go down soon after, because they kinda rely on each other.

Back
Top Bottom