tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

What do you think?

• It's amazing! Good work, keep it up.

Votes: 256 99.2%
  • Nah, not a fan.

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Hooray it's back! I've had a lot of fun with this mod. Yo-Yos are some of my favorite weapons, one of the few reasons I even try the melee class honestly. So thanks for updating it!

Uhm.. This mod doesn't work for me. Please help. I downloaded it and putted it in the file, but when I refresh it, it automatically turns off... Help, please! Thank you. :pinky::pinky:

Hey I don't know if you found it out but how do you add buffs to yoyos for example I'm trying to add a speed boost but the coding OnHiTNPC (Player player, NPC target, int damage, float knockback, bool crit) seems to not make the yoyo get the buff, other than that great mod

Hey I don't know if you found it out but how do you add buffs to yoyos for example I'm trying to add a speed boost but the coding OnHiTNPC (Player player, NPC target, int damage, float knockback, bool crit) seems to not make the yoyo get the buff, other than that great mod
Try using OnHitNPC To give the Player a buff.

Something like:

OnHitNPC (Player player, NPC target, int damage, float kb, bool crit)
{
player.addBuff(BuffID.whatever,180)
}

Sorry for bothering you once again, I know your probably busy but how can you add extra projectiles, an example is that I want to create a yoyo that can hit a target and still shoot projectiles

Ayo yo tee hee im not funny Im glad its back because had an idea for a new yo yo. The Aeryo. bad name feel free to change it. I have a sprite for it. It can be made with clouds sunplate and other sky related things. Stats are what you think are balanced i guess. It shoots out gusts of wind that knock back enemys. now that i think of it i have basically no ideas :/ theres the sprite though so i hope that makes up for my un organized head.

Attachments

• Aeryo.png
    Aeryo.png
    292 bytes · Views: 131
The plague seems to be bugged for me, it acts as a boomerang at times and sometimes shows up as a wooden yoyo.

I have quite a few mods installed but on the off chance that it's just a bug to do with this mod, I figured I'd report it!

Back
Top Bottom