Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Do you like my custom Vanity Sets?

• Yes! Keep it up!

Votes: 169 98.3%
  • No...

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
Could you make this person? If that's alright of course.
latest

hi! um... well i have been at some vanitys and i suddenly think of a lunar guardian. i really don't have any idea what it would look like but if you'd like i can specify a bit more...

i'm gonna specify right now actually. something that looks like a knight, something superior looking to the pillars, but still an underling to the moon lord, showing a couple similaries to the pillars if possible, and just generally powerful looking.

i'm gonna specify right now actually. something that looks like a knight, something superior looking to the pillars, but still an underling to the moon lord, showing a couple similaries to the pillars if possible, and just generally powerful looking.
Mmm... Nice details... I gotta see how it turns out...
7DDaAfy.png

After Az123terra could you make me a unearthly grand knight? If so thx. I will specify it a bit more. Could it be pre-moonlord but superior for his time?

Last edited:
Could you make this person? If that's alright of course.
latest
There is no need to make this character in a vanity set, coloring your character's clothes and skin accordingly is more than enough.
Specifically:
Blue hair (No. 107 obtained by the stylist), green undershirt, black shirt, grey pants, blue shoes.

Oh, Hey
I want to request to you make dis guy
eatNain.png

qoIdpZA.jpg

(Jotaro Kujo, from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)
Jotaro Kujo.png

Jotaro Kujo (Recipe).png

Lunar Knight.png

Lunar Knight (Recipe).png

After Az123terra could you make me a unearthly grand knight? If so thx. I will specify it a bit more. Could it be pre-moonlord but superior for his time?
Grand Knight.png

Grand Knight (Recipe).png

Back
Top Bottom