Daminus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to git gud as a ranger, can someone help?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Two-Weapon Fighting route, Combat Reflexes, high DEX, and an animal companion that can trip. Assuming this is for D&D/PF.
    Banette
    Banette
    Force the devs to create a gun which uses bullets and has 99% chance not to, it's projectiles are Nyan Cats, it fires as fast as the SDMG, has no cat sound, and has lifesteal with a base damage of 1000. Then give it to yourself.
    Today I dreamed about my Terraria Character, and he had a different, cooler style and i couldn't copy it in-game, so, i'm sad as heck
    THERE WE BLOODY GO! WoF is down, finally, i almost had a heart attack when that piece of :red: rushed at me
    Seeker
    Seeker
    I ran out of bridge to fight the WoF on so eventually I had to start jumping on rocks to avoid getting killed.
    Am i the only one who noticed that the Snow Particles of Terraria: Otherworld stick to the blocks? That's so bloody awesome
    Oh :red:, Bee's Knees with Hive Pack is so much rape
    Azu
    Azu
    Combine with Endless Quiver for murder.
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    And child for uhhhh.... Going over the top
    Daminus
    Daminus
    Sadly, there is no way to get Endless Quier o Pre-HM
    I wish i could do something cool here
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Imagination is a muscle, in a way. Unless you exercise it, it will become weak and useless... But that doesn't mean it can't be bent back into shape again.
    RushOfCold
    RushOfCold
    I have a pretty good imagination, not for modding or terraria itself, though.
    Just try it m8.
    DO IT! JUST. DO IT!
    Daminus
    Daminus
    So, can you help me and tell me a way to exercise my I M A G I N A T I O N ?
    No mods that adds the removed Hammers, Chainsaws, Drills and Axes of the Pillars? Aw, that's sad.
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    I didn't even know they existed until you posted this. I'm guessing they'll be released in a future update. Or completely removed. One of the two. There's a LOT of half-implemented stuff in the game.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Just saying. Making mods that adds unobtainable items is not allowed.
    Daminus
    Daminus
    Aw :red:, that's even more sad D:
    "From the depths of silence, Awaken the 'Pillars' beyond their time! Bring together the courage of the rising crimson blood!"
    Uh, I getting rusty here on the forums doing nothing good, is there a place where i can, like, I dunno, socialize with other members?
    Daminus
    Daminus
    Well, i wasn't thinking of this, but since you here... How ya doing, mate?
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    If you want to socialize with other members, please go to one of the following profiles: XenoCat, PrivateIvy, Red H20, TheBezixx, zeskorionfire. There's always something going on on at least one of their profiles.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Or go to any profile you feel like, because there isn't always something going on there.
    You are now following madness. Join me or die! Nah, thanks.
    Daminus
    Daminus
    Don't worry mate, i was born and molded on the madness
    Okay, so i finally got inspiration to write some stuff on the Forums, but my english is getting worse over time. God, bloody, damnit
    Daminus
    Daminus
    Basically, i getting rusty (And i just used the translator, damn)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    From my own experience and what I've been told by others, "English Class in school" and "sucks" are synonyms.
    Daminus
    Daminus
    Well, at least for someone who is learning a little bit of english for 8 years, yeah.
    My same friend that was "born" with the Black Belt effect now when he dies, his dropped gold coins turn into Platinum and silver into gold
    My Terraria is acting weird today
    8oSvHwR.png
    Daminus
    Daminus
    I already got the achievment months ago
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I had that problem fora while with the Fishing Quest achievements. I had gotten the 2nd achievement, and then 100 quests later it says I got the 3rd achievement, but then steam goes "nope, you only have the very first one" but that appears to have been fixed, BUT
    Xylia
    Xylia
    ....BUT, every time I kill the Wall of Flesh, I get "Slayer of Worlds" "unlocked" (but not) even though I'm 13/14 (I haven't bothered to kill Fishron since 1.3 lol).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom