There are three items. What should I do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set the eraser on fire, and throw it to the yard of white ribbons, while dancing flamenco on the propane tank.
I have a knife, a can of red bull, and some broken earphones, what do i do?

Drain all your blood with the leach, then paint the lobster red, and make it marry the fish.
I have a blue doorbell, a bunch of grass, and some eggs, what do i do?

cover the eggs in grass and throw them at the doorbell
(i also made a mistake with ''leach'' as i meant to say leash)

i have a tarantula, salmon and semi truck what do i do?

You use the semi truck to bring them to the animal crossing museum, blathers should be happy.

I've a hotdog, a Shotgun and a Chicken. what should i do?

Put the hat on my head, turn on the stereo, do a dance, then Stop!

Hammer time.

I have a man, a plan, a canal. Hm, what to do with those? (Google might help if you don't recognize the phrase.)

Erase the termite and then leave the Polish family alone?
I dunno...

I have a hat, a dog and a book. What do I do with these?

put the hat on the dog and give it the book

i have a broken commodore 64, a rusted rapier and a overcooked 10 year old waffle. what do i do?

Fix the broken commodore 64 eat the overcooked 10 year old waffle while burning your rusty rapier.

I have a cap , a sunglass and a sniper rifle with triangle scopes on it , what should I do ?

You put the coat on the dog and make the dog befriend the bird. Now it's a crimefighting duo.
I have a chainsaw, a fly, and a teleporter. What do I do?

Kill the fly with the chainsaw and teleport away to not get arrested.

I have a key, a shoe and 5 years old apple pie. What should I do with these?

Open the gates of hell with the key and kick the pie down into hell with the shoe, tell them clowns down there that they forgot one.

I have an epiphany, 22 air vents and a live hologram of Jack Black fishing. What should I do with these?

Put the air vents on yourself so you look like a cheap version of Iron Man, and think about your epiphany while trying to shove Jack Black into a lake.

I have a cup, a cliff and some chocolate cake. What should I do with them?

Tell Cliff if he'll pay for coffee you'll share the cake.

What I have is police evidence from Stockbridge, Massachussetts. I have tire prints, dog-smellin' prints, and twenty-seven 8x10 color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one to be used as evidence against us. What possible use could those be put to (other than as props in Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant Massacree")?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom