There are three items. What should I do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocha

Empress of Light
A fun little game made by me, ported over to the TCF. From the original post:

The first person will give themselves three items of their choice. Then they ask "What should I do with them?". The next poster will reply the person above with an answer that must relate to the three items given. Then that person will give out three different items for the next person to answer and so on.

The items could be anything, ranging from crafting materials from a game or random junk. Be creative!

A simple example should look a lot like this:
Person 1: I have a toaster, a loaf of bread and some butter. What should I do with them?
Person 2: You spread the butter on the toaster and plop a loaf of bread on top of it. I have a computer, two games Terraria and Starbound. What should I do with them?
Person 3: What's a Starbound? All I know is Terraria, so play that instead! (And so on, and so forth.)

Got it now? Yes? Then I shall start off this forum game with this:
I have the color red, a rose and Redigit. What should I do with them?

Magically turn them into blue roses so Redigit can be red. You can only have so much red.

I have a glove, a rocket thruster, and a cream pie. What should I do with these?

Put the cream pie inside the rubber glove and attach the glove to the rocket thruster so when you set it off, the pie will explode on the target.

I have a supercomputer, a car, and a bunch of red lights. What should I do with them?

Put the cream pie inside the rubber glove and attach the glove to the rocket thruster so when you set it off, the pie will explode on the target.

I have a supercomputer, a car, and a bunch of red lights. What should I do with them?
Connect all three things and you have a self-driving car.
I have explosives, a gun, and ammo (in terraria)

Go and die trying to fight the frost queen with it

I have nothing, something, and everything

You kill the WOF and ruin your world with hardmode.

I have a sticky tape I can't get of my hand, a gun and a bullet.

stab the dollar onto the bar counter and walk out with the umbrella open like a boss.
I have a keyboard, an enderman plushie, and a boot. What do I do?

get the boot and kick the enderman plush across the room then force him to type all the quotes from every toystory movie 50 times

i have water, a box of expired raisin bran (funny thing is that i have one in my pantry) and a toaster. what shall i do with them?

destroy the slime with a skyscraper then do a ritual on your poptart

i have expired mayonaise, a thomas the train set and a comb what should i do

Wipe all your mayonnaise on the train then stick the comb in the most sticky part! Boom you are an artist!

I have a fan(both contexts), a celebrity, and a lemonade, what should I do with them?!

pour the lemonade on the celebrity then hit him/her with the fan

i have a box of pikachu action figures, a chess set and burnt shrimp what do i do

Eat the chess set and the pikachu figures. Sacrifice the burnt shrimp to Cthulhu.

I have a duck, a computer, and a dead banana-human hybrid. What do I do with them?

Write an essay on the duck about the anatomy of computers and enclose the copy in the arm banana peels to make sure it's fresh.

I have a car, a toilet, and a microwave, what do I do?

Tie the belt to the rock and hit the Ridley plush with it.

I have a car, a toothbrush and a Bucket o' Water. WTH should I do?

pour the water on the car and scrub it with the toothbrush

i have a yard of white ribbon, an eraser and a propane tank. what do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom