There are three items. What should I do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrink everything with the shrink ray.

I have a person, another person and yet another person.

You get my account, follow it and post loads of compliments, and then copy-paste a link to a Haloboy01134 fan thread onto my profile.

I have an Enderman, a bucket of water and a wooden shortsword.

You stick the shortsword up your arse and pour water on your head while the Enderman laughs at you.

I have a T5 Robocraft Robot, a Roleplay Thread, and a nooby sniper.

Make the hand pull the finger, which makes the camera fart.

I have a meme, a long time and a youtube channel.

Put the meme on the youtube channel and wait a long time for it to get one view...

I have this thread, the Pigmasks RP thread, and a lack of content warning.

Get this thread, dump all of the posts from here into the Pigmasks thread and give the LoC warning to someone who needs it.

I have 20 dubstep songs, 5 rap songs and 3 classical songs.

Dump all of them in a pit, and force them to fight to the death. And then murder the winner.

I have Halo (the thing from the game Halo), the scum of the Earth and some random other crap that I scooped from an abandoned home.

Put the worm on the rock, make sure it looks suggestive, then cut it in half with the razor blade, screaming: "HE CUT MY :red: OFF" at a random person as you do it.

I have an owl mask, a top hat, and 400 mana.

Run around wearing the mask, and pull bunnies out of the top hat using your mana.

I have a cloak, a frog, and a cutlass.

dress the frog in the clock and use the cutlass to fight plantara
I have a card to access minecraft xbox360 codeing and update all mineraft disk and digatal copies of mineraft mass coding skillz and a infinent caseses of mountain dew kikstart and coke what do I do?

dress the frog in the clock and use the cutlass to fight plantara
I have a card to access minecraft xbox360 codeing and update all mineraft disk and digatal copies of mineraft mass coding skillz and a infinent caseses of mountain dew kikstart and coke what do I do?
You drink all of the mountain dew while updating minecraft and then fall into a sugar coma

I have a MLP episode, an editing software and a friend asking to be trolled

Create a ytp of the episode making fun of your friend the whole way.

I have VanossGaming, a deathrun map, and "The Essentials".

kill VanossGaming and the deathrun map with ''the essentials.

I have a computer, a door and a phone.

kill VanossGaming and the deathrun map with ''the essentials.

I have a computer, a door and a phone.
ho wier the phone to the computer for infinent phone data backups and transform the door into a door from monsters inc.
I have a medical conditon that need medical weed tretment,the perscribed meds and a classic smoking pipe.What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom