There are three items. What should I do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the banana in the ninja clothing, make a shank from the screwdriver, shank the banana.

I have a piece of a key, a lock and a pineapple.

Use the key and lock to convert your pineapple into a safe to keep your valuables in.

I have a bike, an empty elevator shaft and a Monopoly board.

Put the potato on the plate, then mash up the potato. Now just heat it up with the laser. Congrats, you just made mashed potatoes.

I have water, a waiter, and walter.

Kill the waiter and force walter to be a waiter serving you water
I have Murphmario, a sword, and a desire to kill.

Take Murphmario, give him a sword and go murder some nearby bystander with your bare hands because you are just that badass.

I have a bin, a gun and a scribble of a person dancing.

Put the scribble of the person dancing in the bin, then shoot the bin.

I have a mushroom, a flower of fire, and a star with eyes.

play mario with these items.

i have a shiny sword, a cat with a green hat on (like link's, plus he listens to you) and some annoying dogs. what should i do?

Kill everything with the sword.

I have a rifle, a rocket launcher and some duct tape.

rip off the handle of the rifle, tape it on the back of the rifle, stuff it in the rocket launcher and use this to troll redigit. :redspin: :redspin: :redspin:

sorry..
i have a ninja kitten (with non-glued-on ninja swords), some vases, and a flamethrower. what do i do?

Burn the ninja kitten with the flamethrower, then throw the vases to see if they have rupees in them.

I have a Terra Blade, Vampire Knives, and a Blizzard Staff. What should I do with them?

Throw away all of them and go die in a hole
I have a hole, a whole cake, and Redigit. What should I do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom