THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buff x5 plugin

P.S. How to manage hotkeys in plugins ? Any example ?

Attachments

• BuffX5.cs
    1.9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Plugin: For Making projectiles homing. <3

Test: All bullets and almost all arrows are working

Bugs:
  1. Luminate arrows are not homing
  2. All ore staffs, Flower of Frost, Unholy Trident, Cursed Flames, Frost Staff, Flower of Fire, Meteor Staff, Lunar Flare are not homing
  3. Phantasm, Celebration Mk2, Phantom Phoenix, Vortex Beater insane attack speed
  4. Ice rod, Magic Missile, Rainbow Gun, Crystal Storm, Bubble gun, Shadowflame Hex doll, Nettle Burst, Crimson Rod, Demon Scythe, Clinger Staff, Nimbus Rod, Bloodthorn, Laser Machinegun, Razorblade Typhon, Rainbowrod, Flamelash, Stellar Tune, Last Prism, Charged Blaster Cannon are broken.

Try add for each broken item lines like:
if (__instance.type == ProjectileID.Flamelash) return;

OR reverse if - enable homing only on certain weapons ...

for reference use tModLoader/tModLoader

I really think there has to be some kind of dedicated thread for the plugins because it's going to be hard to backread on both plugin/non-plugin related conversations.

Also, Is it possible to directly manipulate the projectile AI behavior (i.e demon scythe acceleration, projectile lifetime, etc.) Using the plugin and if so, can someone educate/explain to me how? It's my first time butchering Terraria.exe using ILSpy so I need some assistance here (I just realized how clunky and hard it is to browse through the assembly code, @deltaone 's reference link totally helps in navigating)

Last edited:
let me guess TiberiumFusion... You forgot to add the slime rain as i requested? Or you added it but can't be spawned?

let me guess TiberiumFusion... You forgot to add the slime rain as i requested? Or you added it but can't be spawned?
Tiberium's plans for the 5th anniversary update was to only add the 1.4 npcs to the Darwin tool and the new plugin feature. You technically can activate the slime rain using the plugin (anything's pretty much possible there). Tiberium has a lot of requests that the guy prioritizes more, so it's going to take a long while to implement that.

Btw, your suggestion may be made as a 'filler' tweak, meaning that Tiberium will only implement it in an small update (or between big uodates) to not make it feel left out or empty.

Heya, it's me, again!
I was wondering, is it possible to hide when you like create items (/item) or summon stuff like that? So like they won't show up in chat?
If not, I would gladly wait for someone to make plugin like that.
Or you could make a tutorial about it? If I'm right, you were going to create tutorials?

I really think there has to be some kind of dedicated thread for the plugins because it's going to be hard to backread on both plugin/non-plugin related conversations.

Also, Is it possible to directly manipulate the projectile AI behavior (i.e demon scythe acceleration, projectile lifetime, etc.) Using the plugin and if so, can someone educate/explain to me how? It's my first time butchering Terraria.exe using ILSpy so I need some assistance here (I just realized how clunky and hard it is to browse through the assembly code, @deltaone 's reference link totally helps in navigating)
Yea, we need a dedicated thread for plugins!

Heya, it's me, again!
I was wondering, is it possible to hide when you like create items (/item) or summon stuff like that? So like they won't show up in chat?
If not, I would gladly wait for someone to make plugin like that.
Or you could make a tutorial about it? If I'm right, you were going to create tutorials?
"Everything's possible with the plugin feature"

With that out of the way, @TiberiumFusion said in an earlier post that TT2 was supposed to be a "crafty" kind of patcher, and not something that would be used to deceptively use exploits especially in multiplayer. So yeah, no plans for that being implemented

(Fellow Tweaker Here)

"Everything's possible with the plugin feature"

With that out of the way, @TiberiumFusion said in an earlier post that TT2 was supposed to be a "crafty" kind of patcher, and not something that would be used to deceptively use exploits especially in multiplayer. So yeah, no plans for that being implemented

(Fellow Tweaker Here)
Oh, okay. Understood.

I need help with the plugin.

Is there an efficient way to basically switch the npc AI of an npc using the plugin feature? There are still some npc's missing from the freestyle Darwin tweak (Servant of Cthulhu, Creeper from Brain of Cthulhu), and instead of bugging/requesting @TiberiumFusion to update it, I would like to do it myself.

Tiberium's plans for the 5th anniversary update was to only add the 1.4 npcs to the Darwin tool and the new plugin feature. You technically can activate the slime rain using the plugin (anything's pretty much possible there). Tiberium has a lot of requests that the guy prioritizes more, so it's going to take a long while to implement that.

Btw, your suggestion may be made as a 'filler' tweak, meaning that Tiberium will only implement it in an small update (or between big uodates) to not make it feel left out or empty.
But something soooo simple like just adding a stupid command? That's not even that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom