Thorium Mod Wiki - Calling all contributors!

Power is finally back on after 8 hours. Yay, the weapons page looks so neat now that all the pictures are there and everything is spell checked. :)

Progress Update #2 14 August 2016
Overall Wiki Completion Status: <20%
(It's now quite usable actually...not)
Page of the week: https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Treasure_Bag
Landing Pages:
  • Weapons (90%) (Remaining few pics, ordering by appearance)
  • Accessories (80%) (Still needs (equipped) pics)
  • Ammunition (30%) (I'm still procrastinating on this page)
  • Buffs (5%) The framework is there...
  • Crafting Recipes (10%) (We need to import all the recipes! Man that's a lot of work)
Individual Pages:
  • Most crafting material pages like Harbinger Catalyst, Demon Blood Shard, Bio-Matter, Hallowed Charm, Titanic Bar etc
  • Treasure Bags
  • Coznix, The Fallen Beholder (Still needs some correction, but it's done)
  • Mycelium Mimic
  • Strange Crate
  • All Health/Mana, Gauntlets, Rings, Shields and Boots accessories.
Now we need those individual items on each material page, so start filling em' out!

So far, I've added in player models for the Crash, Drift, Healthy, Firestorm, and Traveler's Boots, as well as one for the Mana-Charged Rocketeers. Hope this helped!
Edit 1: Finished all Boot accessory pages
Edit 2: I might need a moderator of the wiki to remove the following files (I accidentally made them backwards...) : Healthy Boots, Firestorm Boots, Mana-Charged Rocketeers, Traveler's Boots, Turbo Boots, Slag Stompers, Spiked Stompers, Steel Toed Boots, Terrarium Particle Sprinters, Warp Core, Zephyr, Band of Replenishment, Immaculate Life Quartz Gem, and the Mana Bauble. Thank you!
Edit 3: I have a suggestion. Make a section for objects affected by the WeaponOut mod.

Last edited:
So far, I've added in player models for the Crash, Drift, Healthy, Firestorm, and Traveler's Boots, as well as one for the Mana-Charged Rocketeers. Hope this helped!
Edit 1: Finished all Boot accessory pages
Edit 2: I might need a moderator of the wiki to remove the following files (I accidentally made them backwards...) : Healthy Boots, Firestorm Boots, Mana-Charged Rocketeers, Traveler's Boots, Turbo Boots, Slag Stompers, Spiked Stompers, Steel Toed Boots, Terrarium Particle Sprinters, Warp Core, Zephyr, Band of Replenishment, Immaculate Life Quartz Gem, and the Mana Bauble. Thank you!
Edit 3: I have a suggestion. Make a section for objects affected by the WeaponOut mod.
Thanks for the work!

Could you link the WeaponOut mod? I can't find it anywhere :eek:

i would like to see a recipe that has the enchanted sword and arkhalis together to make: the beamer blade
melee damage: 34
10% crit chance
very fast speed
average knockback
what it does: it acts like arkhalis but shoots 3 enchanted sword beams in the direction your cursor is at and it pierces up to 3 enemies with armor penetration (like the sharpening station gives you))
ill be very happy so please and thx :D

i would like to see a recipe that has the enchanted sword and arkhalis together to make: the beamer blade
melee damage: 34
10% crit chance
very fast speed
average knockback
what it does: it acts like arkhalis but shoots 3 enchanted sword beams in the direction your cursor is at and it pierces up to 3 enemies with armor penetration (like the sharpening station gives you))
ill be very happy so please and thx :D

umm sorry to say but suggestions like that are not ment for here its donations to divermansam that allow that

I would like to do the Minions page but I have no clue how to make a wiki page D:
Just click on "edit source" on an existing page and have a look at the wiki code. I'll start a base page for you.

To create a page, just enter /Minions into the Web address and edit the blank page.

Just click on "edit source" on an existing page and have a look at the wiki code. I'll start a base page for you.

To create a page, just enter /Minions into the Web address and edit the blank page.
Thanks! Can't wait to contribute :3

BIG Progress Update #3 21 August 2016
Overall Wiki Completion Status: 20% (big progress!)
Page of the week: https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Accessories
Completed Pages (including sub-pages of that category):
Accessories 100%! (Excluding individual Wings)
Mounts 100%!

Landing Page Progress:

• Pets 100%!
  • Fishing 100%!
  • Donor items 100%!
  • Minions 99%! That pyromancer set image
  • NPCs 90% Finishing touches
  • Biome enemies 90% Finishing touches
  • Tools 85% Still needs pictures.
  • Vanity Items (80%) Still needs pictures.
  • NPC Drops (30%) All Vanilla NPC drops are listed, pending Thorium Mod NPC drops.
  • Buffs (20%) Consumable buffs are done.
  • Crafting Recipes (10%)
Individual Page Progress:
  • All accessories!! <--- User:EveryoneWasDragged did most of the work! We owe him our biggest thanks! (I have a feeling theres more coming ;) )
  • Mounts! Now you can browse a catalog of sweet rides that you can get from the Thorium Mod.
  • Right now, we need:
    Individual Pages:
    • Enemies (There's a lot of em')
    • Tools (Hammers, chainsaws, pickaxes...) thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Tools---> Preferably a few people to dedicate their efforts on these item types to ensure consistency!
    • Categories! Categorize ALL the pages!
    Landing Pages:
    • /Tools
    • /Enemy and /Enemy_list
    • /Swords /Flails /Bows etc...
    • /Tiers
  • Someone to write a mediawiki module that can allow the comparison between Vanilla and Thorium items. <--- I need some inspiration on how we could write a function/page about this
What are you wating for? Head over to https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Thorium_Mod_Wiki and start removing those red links!

Just finished the Prehistoric Amber Staff page, hope I did it right >.< first time doing that lol

My apologies about small edits here and there, i've been using the preview thing but for some reason i keep finding something i dislike and fix it lol >.<

Likely cause its my first try but I think I got it.

Last edited:
Just finished the Prehistoric Amber Staff page, hope I did it right >.< first time doing that lol

My apologies about small edits here and there, i've been using the preview thing but for some reason i keep finding something i dislike and fix it lol >.<

Likely cause its my first try but I think I got it.

It's alright, force of habit I guess. Good work on the page, it contains info in every section and is fitting of a wiki's standard!

Progress Update #4 2 September 2016
Overall Wiki Completion Status: 22%
Page of the week: https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Buffs
Landing Page Progress:
  • Buffs 100% (took me 7 hours)
  • NPCs 95% Finishing touches
  • Biome enemies 95% Finishing touches
  • Tools 85% Still needs pictures.
  • Vanity Items (80%) Still needs pictures.
  • NPC Drops (30%) All Vanilla NPC drops are listed, still pending Thorium Mod NPC drops.
Individual Page Progress:
  • Many many redirects

Back
Top Bottom