tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means a lot coming from you. Thank you. :passionate:
I took a thorough look at some of the code files for the mod, most of the projectiles have numerous bits of identical codes in different writing styles / have methods they don't use (that are somewhat familiar from my old tConfig mods), that aside, I love how you actually took the time to add the arrows using HitTiles and suchs, most of the old mods did not do this.
Also a note about arrows, Terraria's basic form of arrows all start invisible and subtly turn into fully visible projectiles (using projectile.alpha starting at 255 and being reduced by 15 per frame down to 0), if your arrows have a bit of issues on that the code is super simple to add.

Looking at the sprites over and over partially re-inspires me to go back to tinkering my races mod.

I want to be a Thorium+ Mod Wikia contributor.
1. How can I open up tAPI files? I want to be able to rip the sprites for the wiki.
2. Can I have a link to it?
Thanks.

Dominic, I already have the images ripped as well as the CS and JSON sources for information gathering. I should have some time this week to get the team started on working on the wiki. As for extra help, we'll talk tomorrow. I also have someone else that wanted to help out, so that would be 5 contributors, plus myself, making it a 6-man team. Will work out the details this week! Keep an eye on your inboxes!

I know that, but I am pre-Plantera and Coznix kicks the stuffing out of me. I use full Hallowed armor w/ mage headpiece and a chlorophyte staff.
Well, it depends on your skill and loadout. As i know, killing him won't give much benefit if you are a Mage only character.

Oh. I think there should be an upgraded/mech Coznix that can spawn in Mechanyte which is a mage armor.
I don't know what loadout you had, but i killed him with no problems:
upload_2015-2-22_12-41-37.png

FireStorm Boots - 1 Lava waders, 1 Lightning Boots @ Tinkerer's Workshop
- All effects of its materials

This recipe isn't working at all fyi. It may be an issue with both of the materials being forged so my lava waders are "Fleeting Lava Waders" and my lightning boots are "Angry Lightning Boots".

FireStorm Boots - 1 Lava waders, 1 Lightning Boots @ Tinkerer's Workshop
- All effects of its materials

This recipe isn't working at all fyi. It may be an issue with both of the materials being forged so my lava waders are "Fleeting Lava Waders" and my lightning boots are "Angry Lightning Boots".
I think you need Souls, too. You need Light, Night, and Fright. You need five of each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom