tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason my tAPI doesn't see this mod... What do I need to do? Appearantly the instructions given aren't bringing me any further.

For some reason my tAPI doesn't see this mod... What do I need to do? Appearantly the instructions given aren't bringing me any further.
If you are using tAPI r10, then you have to install it like it is stated. But if you are using r12 or r13, you have to put the tapi-file in the Local folder (C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Local), not the Unsorted folder. But since we only have the r10 compatible mod, it will probably not work.

...Oh. That explains a lot then, haven't tried that yet. And yes I'm using tAPI13

So... when will the r13 version come?

Last edited:
Ok I managed to install GameLoader finally... how to I get access to a 1.2.2 version, install r10 on it and then install this mod?

Ok I managed to install GameLoader finally... how to I get access to a 1.2.2 version, install r10 on it and then install this mod?
Click downgrade patches in GL and select 1.2.2 then install tapi r10 and download thorium+ and put it in the unsorted folder

I would like to play this mod as well, but I can't play without smart cursors anymore. :p
Or at least I do not like to play without this feature.

I can live without smart cursor mode, it's handy but sometimes gets awfully clunky and in the way, what I'd have difficulty living without is the new decorations. Blocks, furniture, accessories, etc.

I can live without smart cursor mode, it's handy but sometimes gets awfully clunky and in the way, what I'd have difficulty living without is the new decorations. Blocks, furniture, accessories, etc.
Have you guys at least tried? Once you play this you really forget all of that and get into the mod items, I'd really prefer the mods items over the vanilla items but thats my preference

I would like to play this mod as well, but I can't play without smart cursors anymore. :p
Or at least I do not like to play without this feature.
I seem to recall that there was talk of a slightly less-featured version until the final gets put out. You might try that if it's up.

I, personally, can wait. It will be well worth it. I LOVE the smart cursor, especially for digging through areas quickly. Just point in a direct and there you go. I turn it off for creating specific areas. So yeah, worth the wait! Keep up the great work guys!

Harpys aren't spawning for some reason so how can I get feathers?

For some reason I cant make gravity boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess i fixed something, because i got the mod to work.:confused: Only problem is that its in a severely reduced state. Ore generation (back to crafting ore i guess-_-) and monster spawning seems to be uncooperative. So ill tell you guys what, just encase you don't mind too much, ill put up a beta version of the r12 version. It has all weapons and armors working, but some of the fun stuff isn't. Don't trust the OP for a while on crafting recipes and stuff.
Im having an ore generation problem too!

Some things that might be worth fixing:

Super Hellstone appears pre-hardmode.
Super Hellstone is explodable, and thus obtainable pre-hardmode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom