tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man when I installed this I expected Terrarium armor to be the best armor. but both the dread and demon blood sets are just as, if not more appealing. is this intentional or is it simply due to the temporary set bonus of the terrarium armor?

Man when I installed this I expected Terrarium armor to be the best armor. but both the dread and demon blood sets are just as, if not more appealing. is this intentional or is it simply due to the temporary set bonus of the terrarium armor?
He is coming up with an update where the armour will be balanced. Just be patienced.

Last edited:
Brutal i have to say your doing an AMAZING job for the sprites and I really like almost (if not all) of the armor in the mod. but i was wondering if you noticed that some of the sprites for the swords are backwards? (example frostfire katana) again great job keep up the good work you too Sam.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425948341][/DOUBLEPOST]I was also wondering what level does thorium spawn at i havent found it yet

It seems to follow either the silver/tungsten or gold/platinum layout, as I generally find them at the same level in the same number.
Thank you but apperently i screwed up when i loaded my world (i loaded it with out the thorium mod) and i just had to make another world thank you though!

I just noticed a bug, when you're using the icy spear weapon and you attack upwards with it, it sometimes turns sideways.
I died because i laughed when i saw it :^)

I just noticed a bug, when you're using the icy spear weapon and you attack upwards with it, it sometimes turns sideways.
I died because i laughed when i saw it :^)
"OH NO! a wyvern is flying at me! take this!!" *clicks and stabs the guide then gets eaten by the wyvern*:naughty:
[DOUBLEPOST=1426198013][/DOUBLEPOST]
The starfish wand is extremely overpowered.
its because it attacks at max attack speed..and sam has tried everything he can to fix it... ;(

"OH NO! a wyvern is flying at me! take this!!" *clicks and stabs the guide then gets eaten by the wyvern*:naughty:
[DOUBLEPOST=1426198013][/DOUBLEPOST]
its because it attacks at max attack speed..and sam has tried everything he can to fix it... ;(
You could say...the guide got a pretty big tip from you that day. And unfortunately the wyvern got the shaft :D

Hey folks, sorry I haven't been around. My time was taken up by various other projects and things I've been doing, plus some stuff in real life. The wiki has remained virtually untouched and the contributors have not been able to do anything since I have not given them access or anything like that. I currently don't have the time to attend to it, but I'll talk to the contributors and see about letting them do what is needed since I can't really do anything with it at the moment. If the contributors, and anyone else, want to work on it, let me know via PM. I'll get you access and then you can start working on it. Again, sorry about the non-activity. >.<

I posted in tAPI wondering if it was an issue with tapi itself or with Thorium/Shockah's Tweaks. Not using the worldgen or suffixes ones as both were noted to be conflicting. got hamachi running and managed to get a server up for a friend and I. tAPI then promptly timed out the connection and now will not get past requesting world information. I have tried several things from reloading mods to even making a new world. I am reading through the documentation now. Using Throium Mod and Some of Shokahs Tweak mods. shut down Hamachi tested the world in single player loaded fine...not sure what to do .

I posted in tAPI wondering if it was an issue with tapi itself or with Thorium/Shockah's Tweaks. Not using the worldgen or suffixes ones as both were noted to be conflicting. got hamachi running and managed to get a server up for a friend and I. tAPI then promptly timed out the connection and now will not get past requesting world information. I have tried several things from reloading mods to even making a new world. I am reading through the documentation now. Using Throium Mod and Some of Shokahs Tweak mods. shut down Hamachi tested the world in single player loaded fine...not sure what to do .
multiplayer is pretty bad in tapi right now..later on they will have fixes for it..but for now its way easier and less frustrating to play in single player..sorry -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom