Weapons & Equip Throwing Class Overhaul and Hardmode Thrower Stuff

What do you think of these suggestions?

• I love it all!

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • I like some suggestions, but not all (share below!)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I think the throwing class needs an expansion, but not this

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I don't think the throwing class needs to be expanded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have suggestions of my own (share below!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I support this. I really do. But the Monster Containment Capsule needs to be changed. I know you talked about the whole "rarity" thing that nerfs it, but it would technically still be possible to have a Moon Lord, Twins, and Duke Fishron on screen all at the same time- resulting in a stupid amount of damage possible that shouldn't even be happening. I'm not saying that you should remove it, but I think I know how to make it better.

How about when the capsule explodes, it releases a holographic looking version of the boss that is about the same size as the Eye of Cthulhu. Each one preforms a different attack that lasts longer or shorter depending on which boss it is, because having the real bosses that do their real attacks is just too much. Only three of these bosses can be on screen at once.

Released Boss Attacks:
Eye of Cthulhu- Charges and summons holographic servants of Cthulhu
Eater of Worlds- Slowly breaks itself apart. Each part that breaks off charges at an enemy.
Brain of Cthulhu- Teleports around while Creepers orbit it.
Skeletron- Does its spinny thingy.
Queen Bee- Summons bees that attack enemies. (These bees will be boosted by the hive pack if the player has it for some reason.)
King Slime- Jumps around for a bit, and then explodes into spiky blue slimes that fly in the 16 directions.
Wall of Flesh- Travels in the direction of enemies while shooting eye lasers, and bringing other enemies closer to it with the tongue.
Retinazer- Shoots rapid blasts of lasers.
Spaztimism- Does it's chargy attack that it can do in it's second form.
Destroyer- Shoots many lasers and summons probes.
Skeletron Prime- Drops a few bombs, fires several lasers, and does swipes with its saw and vice.
Plantera- Shoots seed bombs.
Golem- Performs rapid swings and punches with his fist.
Duke Fishron- Summons a mini-Cthulhunado
Cultist- Does it's ice crystal attack.
Moon Lord- Does the kind of laser one of the true eyes of Cthulhu would do.
Mourning Wood- Summons bunches of its flaming projectiles around itself.
Pumpking- Swipes at enemies with his scythe.
Ever scream- Shoots bunches of pine needles.
Santank- Makes it rain the bomb presents.
Ice Queen- Does her spinny attack.
Flying Dutchman- Drops masses of cannonballs.
Martian Saucer- Does his giant laser thingy.

I support this. I really do. But the Monster Containment Capsule needs to be changed. I know you talked about the whole "rarity" thing that nerfs it, but it would technically still be possible to have a Moon Lord, Twins, and Duke Fishron on screen all at the same time- resulting in a stupid amount of damage possible that shouldn't even be happening. I'm not saying that you should remove it, but I think I know how to make it better.

How about when the capsule explodes, it releases a holographic looking version of the boss that is about the same size as the Eye of Cthulhu. Each one preforms a different attack that lasts longer or shorter depending on which boss it is, because having the real bosses that do their real attacks is just too much. Only three of these bosses can be on screen at once.

Thanks for your interest and your suggestions, but like I mentioned a bit earlier all bosses released by the MCC would deal piercing damage, meaning only one of them could deal damage at a time anyway. So there isn't too much concern about having multiple bosses on-screen at once, except maybe with regard to lag. Besides, even if that weren't the case, average damage is much more of a concern in balancing items than occasional damage spikes, since it's sustained damage that beats bosses and events, not brief spikes.

idk if anyone has offered you this yet, but the ersion mod team would gladly add some of the things included in this suggestion.
we await your response.

A small thing I recently noticed that is starting to annoy me a little....

I think that you should keep the weapons and stuff for the galactic pillar the same, but make it not the galactic pillar.
I say this because galaxies aren't really celestial objects on their own, they're just masses of celestial material- plus, all the other pillar objects can be found in galaxies. (Meaning that in theory, a galaxy could overpower all 4 celestial pillars.)

I think that it should be changed to something like the quasar pillar, the meteor pillar, the comet pillar, or the neutron pillar. (For neutron stars.)
Meteor would make the most sense, because it's always "throwing" itself at other celestial bodies.

Back
Top Bottom