Weapons & Equip Titan Slayer Gear

Should Titan Slayer Gear include the Mechanical Glove and its effects?

• Total voters
Ignoring the anime aspect(Ah :red: it, you know I love it) this idea solves the whole bit of our old 'first' grapple. Now 'get over here!' finally means something more then "Face, meet wall. Wall, face."

Now it can mean many things. Like:

"You may now kiss the- OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?" - Nymph
"I don't know if I'm to be moved or horrified" - Face Monster
"Yeeehaaaw!" - Eater of Worlds
"That truly disgusts me" - Clown
":red: logic" - Chaos Elemental
"Burn everything" - Wall crawler
"Uhhm" - Unicorn
"Hold my beer" - Shark
"The stinging sensation means it's working" - Jellyfish
"Neeevverr ending stoooory!" - Wyvern
"Uhhm" - Redigit
"Alright, which one of you is Asian?" - Planteria
"This isn't what it looks like" - Dryad
"This is exactly what it looks like" - Arms dealer
"You've got a horse. A bee. A minecart. I have an evil eye" - Eye of Cthulhu
":red:" - Skeletron
"I literally can't see how this could go wrong" - Skeletron Prime
"All we're missing now is the blue shell of death" - Angry Nimbus
"Who painted the shell green?" - Giant Tortoise
"Never mind, found it!" - Ice Tortoise
"Uhhm" - Cenx
"Weeeeeee" - Destroyer of worlds
"Om nom nom nom" - Mimic
"Swim my pretties, swim!" - Goldfish
"The Pioneers used to ride these babies for miles" - Boulder Trap
"Strangely I'm okay with this" - Loki
Stahp Cussing

Stahp Cussing
[Insert smartass remark requiring excessive use of ':red:' here]
:p

Back to the topic at hand, I have to ask about other melee types. Would spears be effected? There is a chain knife that works similar. How about ball n chains? Is there any effect to non swing weapons?

Should I Make Flails+ mod?

Back to the topic at hand, I have to ask about other melee types. Would spears be effected? There is a chain knife that works similar. How about ball n chains? Is there any effect to non swing weapons?

Should I Make Flails+ mod?
If you want. I'd love to purely for the gimmick of it have a flail that swings forward until it hits the ground then back until it hits. Back n forth, back n forth.

Make it shaped like a rubber chicken and you're golden.

It only works with swinging weapons. As said in the original post.

The Flower of Fire is one. Need any more?

By the way... a reply like the one you first posted to this thread is tantamount to a declaration of war against my ideas. I know that you have no obligation to show any appreciation for the effort I put into my work, but seeing a reply like that is heartbreaking.

I had promised myself earlier not to interact with you. However, I've been overcome with morbid curiosity as to why anyone would say such a thing. Make no mistake, your opening post was extremely rude. What did I do to deserve being talked to like that?

Don't compare one item from the most popular game franchise to whole bunch of mechanics that are completely new (also, some other items are acting in exactly same way), and to make things even worse, they're copied from an cartoon that almost no one heard about.

I really can't find anything rude in my comments, if you're getting offended from any criticism, you probably shouldn't use the internet at all.

Don't compare one item from the most popular game franchise to whole bunch of mechanics that are completely new (also, some other items are acting in exactly same way), and to make things even worse, they're copied from an cartoon that almost no one heard about.

I really can't find anything rude in my comments, if you're getting offended from any criticism, you probably shouldn't use the internet at all.
You know what?

Thank you. I mean it. Thank you for replying to my thread.

I'm sure you're aware of what happens when someone replies to a thread, right? More views, more recognition. And if it's a good thread, that leads to more support from the community. We both know that this is a popular thread. That's something even you can't deny, even as you essentially say that the 40-some people who lent their support are out of their minds. So by replying, you're giving this thread more attention and making it more popular than ever. Again, thank you.

That said, you've said something I can't overlook.
an cartoon that almost no one heard about
I spent this Spring Break visiting colleges. Carnegie Mellon, Emory, and UCLA. I saw Attack on Titan references on club-related posters on every single campus. Reaction videos about Attack on Titan have in excess of 10 million views on YouTube. Even MapleStory hosted an AoT event. It's not that AoT isn't well-known. It's that you are not connected with popular culture.

If you truly hated this thread, you wouldn't do me a favor by replying to it.

You know what?

Thank you. I mean it. Thank you for replying to my thread.

I'm sure you're aware of what happens when someone replies to a thread, right? More views, more recognition. And if it's a good thread, that leads to more support from the community. We both know that this is a popular thread. That's something even you can't deny, even as you essentially say that the 40-some people who lent their support are out of their minds. So by replying, you're giving this thread more attention and making it more popular than ever. Again, thank you.

That said, you've said something I can't overlook.

I spent this Spring Break visiting colleges. Carnegie Mellon, Emory, and UCLA. I saw Attack on Titan references on club-related posters on every single campus. Reaction videos about Attack on Titan have in excess of 10 million views on YouTube. Even MapleStory hosted an AoT event. It's not that AoT isn't well-known. It's that you are not connected with popular culture.

If you truly hated this thread, you wouldn't do me a favor by replying to it.
Okay, I WAS going to reply with a .gif and then move on to discuss something related to the OP... But then when I googled I found something better.
https://www.google.com/search?q=bur...HjsASrxoD4Aw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=657
If for some reason you're not seeing what I am seeing: http://imgur.com/jeAdrca

-----

This works with any grappling hook right? How does it treat multihooks? Same as when grappling a wall or are we limited to one enemy?

This works with any grappling hook right? How does it treat multihooks? Same as when grappling a wall or are we limited to one enemy?
Pretty sure it would work the same with multihooks, in that each enemy grappled is treated like a separate attachment point. I'm counting on the formula for suspension position being continually calculated with knowledge of the position of each of the grapples... that probably didn't help anyone understand anything, crie

It treats each enemy like a wall. I think that should be okay enough in plain English...

Reactions: ECC
Pretty sure it would work the same with multihooks, in that each enemy grappled is treated like a separate attachment point. I'm counting on the formula for suspension position being continually calculated with knowledge of the position of each of the grapples... that probably didn't help anyone understand anything, crie

It treats each enemy like a wall. I think that should be okay enough in plain English...
I understood what you meant the first time you said it there :p

Thanks for the clarification.

By my guess large ones.
you have to factor in the AI types and the attack patterns of different enemies. I love the concept of this item, the reference is great, and the sprite looks good, but for it to be utilized to its fullest potential ingame, one would need to know what enemies this item would work best against.

you have to factor in the AI types and the attack patterns of different enemies. I love the concept of this item, the reference is great, and the sprite looks good, but for it to be utilized to its fullest potential ingame, one would need to know what enemies this item would work best against.
I was making a joke.

By my actual guess bone lee. He can't dodge when I'm right next to him all the time.

I like the idea of having a style of going in and out of combat, since avoidance seems to go hand in hand with a lot of the higher damage builds (Mages/Range and Summoners) I'd love to dawn something like this in combination with Yo-Yo's. Just a mess of Yo-yo's and counterweights everywhere combined with gear to make things look like I'm battling myself as well as the enemies; digressing from that image; as I was saying I find the idea of that kind of combat fun and innovative vs the normal "Build an arena and hide/glide across it on a mount." (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) I just feel like it's more of a challenge to have to maintain that momentum of going across an enemy, doing a quick slice and flinging yourself away to get ready for another attack.

+1 from me, (If you're still running with this idea ;o )

Your mother was a swine (Because you're Baconfry, get it?!? THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED!)Nah she's probably nice, what do I know?

Back
Top Bottom