• Touhou 14: Seija

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Touhou 15: Clownpiece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Touhou 16: Satono & Mai

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:merchantsigh:Aw, shucks, i don't know how to install mods that are not in the mod browser... Learning time then i guess:merchantgrin:
It would be cool to have a desciptions of the current items in the game btw, especially the weapons since the only recipes i seem to find so far is the ones for the bosses.

Later when i will made sakuya i will add everything and i will work in summer sooo... every crafting you can easy found just put items from boss to guide. Later yes i will add crafting every item and more but now its not very important. And yes now weapons only you can found weapons from boss. Tmodloader when trying to give in mod browser give me error ... maybe in next update tmodloader i will able to publish this mod in mod browser.

Man, I can't wait to relive my hours and hours of getting hit by singular projectiles that I would have avoided if I had actually been paying attention when they're at low health!

We really need help. Without help it can take really long time (sakuya completed but i need help in make armor weapons and more...)

I'm glad to see that you're still working on updating it.
When I first tried this MOD, I was attracted by it.
It's great to restore the Boss attack mode in Touhou as much as possible and balance it at the same time.
I'm looking forward to the next performance of this MOD.
Finally, I hope you are in good health.
(ps.This is a greeting from a Chinese friend.XD)

This is *really* late, but I feel it's better than nothing
1636781081709.png

Yeah this mod is completely discontinued, which is rather sad, it would seem the original founders aren't even in the server anymore

Back
Top Bottom