Vote for a stage five boss to be released in v1.3.0

• Sakuya Izayoi (EoSD) - Throwing

Votes: 55 57.9%
  • Youmu Konpaku (PCB) - Melee

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Reisen Udongein Inaba (IN) - Ranged

Votes: 22 23.2%

• Total voters
Really Good mod, but if you’re not alive then I wanna take an opportunity to say I missed this but I still support this mod :)

Yes i keep it mod alive and if i have nothing more to do i will maybe add something.(maybe event great fairy war or boss but i dont be very good in making mod) i will keep it mod alive.
I found this fashion one day, but it was not updated to the new version of tmodloader so I decided to update it,
the creator let me update it, because it will not update it.

Yes i keep it mod alive and if i have nothing more to do i will maybe add something.(maybe event great fairy war or boss but i dont be very good in making mod) i will keep it mod alive.
I found this fashion one day, but it was not updated to the new version of tmodloader so I decided to update it,
the creator let me update it, because it will not update it.
Please upload it to the Mod Browser! i'm wanting to use it on a modpack for a server but it needs be in the browser so people can auto download.
Also, more bosses from the game is always fantastic, no need to rush yourself.

dont use this mod on multiplayer XD
REALLY BETTER DOES NOT DO THIS
[doublepost=1543672421,1543672319][/doublepost]Rumia,yin yang orbs and parsee is bugged if you dont trust me try it on multiplayer server XD

music
bad extension ...
[doublepost=1543672664,1543672502][/doublepost]In Christmas, I will have time and take care of this mod
Alright thanks, use .ogg compressions for music so it gets smaller and try fixing it to be more multiplayer compatible before you start adding more bosses.

hey! it's very important!
I can be spriter.
I do sprites VERY similar to Touhou ones!
I already made 3 sprites. D.M. me

P.S. I often online, so you won't have problems with communicating

Back
Top Bottom