tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
found a bug, using tModLoaderServer.exe or host and play, when you attack a NPC (boss and mod) it disappear when damaged.
I'm using:
0.7.1.1 tModLoader
- MODS:
- TREMOR
- THORIUM
OBS: only Tremor NPC disappear when damaged.

found a bug, using tModLoaderServer.exe or host and play, when you attack a NPC (boss and mod) it disappear when damaged.
I'm using:
0.7.1.1 tModLoader
- MODS:
- TREMOR
- THORIUM
How did you get multiplayer to work? I tried EVERYTHING.

Can you please teach me how to make a multiplayer server step by step? Me and my friend tried everything...

Do you know what to do once the server is started in cmds? I'm in Terraria's menu
Ok Make sure your saying YES on automatic port fowarding on the server window client thing. and also make sure you giving him the IP that shows up when you type in "whats my ip?" in on google. if your doing both of these things you will have to use hamachi becuse idk why but sometimes some certain people cannot connect to your server while others can.

Hello, I have some suggestions for this mod: (for the future because I don't think you can do some of these with tmodloader yet)
  • 1- Ultra Hard Mode. You could make Moon Lord (or a new late hardmode boss) trigger a Ultra Hard Mode that increase the strength of the biome / dungeon enemies / bosses (like a harder hardmode) and make them drop new and even better weapons. You don't even need to make tons of new weapons, you could just use a pre-hardmode weapon plus a new material and make a better version of them (like a remake for ultra-hardmode).
  • 2- Remake of pre-hardmode weapons. I know I said this already, but if you don't want to make a whole new "mode" you could just remake them in a new stronger version so we could use them on hardmode and new enemies. You could raise their damage and speed, and make some of them shoot like, 3 projectiles instead of 1 or improve them somehow.
  • 3- About thrower class, I think it is a great idea, but I feel like they need more hardmode armors/weapons. When you're playing thrower class it gets to a point of the game where mages and rangers do 4 times more damage than you, and that's ridiculous.
  • 4- Up-gradable weapons. I'm not talking about weapons with levels that raise their damage when you kill more enemies, I'm talking about a weapon that you can get in the beginning of the game and you keep it till the Endgame. But, how would that work? My idea is that when you kill a boss, they would drop a material that you could use to forge a stronger version of the weapon. You could only get 1 of these weapons per character and there would be one for each class. This way people wouldn't skip the bosses and rush through the hardmode, if you want you could make them only available at Expert Mode.
  • 5- Buff pre-hardmode bosses and make pre-hardmode longer. Why am I saying this? That's because there is A LOT of pre-hardmode content in the game and in this mod and people can't even enjoy 1/3 of them (that was why I made suggestion number 2). The game is too fast nowadays, a lot of people just don't care about pre-hardmode and rush through hardmode. That's because pre-hardmode is just too easy, I know there are some people who like to make a slow playthrough and enjoy every single part of the game, but there's simply no need to kill some pre-hardmode bosses and you can just rush straight to Wall of Flesh. There is a guy who beat Wall of Flash in 23 minutes of so with a fresh character on YouTube.
Well, those were my suggestions and I would like to know if you agree with me or not. And I also want to thank @zadum4ivii and his team for the amazing work you guys have been doing with the mod so far, I'm really enjoying it! Sorry for any grammar mistakes but english is not my first language, and thank you guys for reading my reply.

I'm using:
0.7.1.1 tModLoader
- MODS:
- TREMOR
- THORIUM
I can totally confirm this. Only happens in multiplayer, though.

• 1- Ultra Hard Mode. You could make Moon Lord (or a new late hardmode boss) trigger a Ultra Hard Mode that increase the strength of the biome / dungeon enemies / bosses (like a harder hardmode) and make them drop new and even better weapons. You don't even need to make tons of new weapons, you could just use a pre-hardmode weapon plus a new material and make a better version of them (like a remake for ultra-hardmode).
:redspin:Tremode, hehehe :redspin:

@Zoqin :
2- Remake of pre-hardmode weapons. I know I said this already, but if you don't want to make a whole new "mode" you could just remake them in a new stronger version so we could use them on hardmode and new enemies. You could raise their damage and speed, and make some of them shoot like, 3 projectiles instead of 1 or improve them somehow.

Arachnophobia + 10x Souls of Night + 10x Spider Fang = Black Arachnophobia.

Same stats, 'cept raise the damage from ~20 to ~50.

Black Arachnophobia + 10x Ectoplasm = True Arachnophobia.

Same stats, 'cept raise the damage to ~80.

Ok Make sure your saying YES on automatic port fowarding on the server window client thing. and also make sure you giving him the IP that shows up when you type in "whats my ip?" in on google. if your doing both of these things you will have to use hamachi becuse idk why but sometimes some certain people cannot connect to your server while others can.
I'ts not working. When we tried to use MY IP then none of us could connect. When we used the randomly generated hamachi IP or the one the CMDS creates for everyone it just says to my friend: Connecting

and it's just stuck there for him.

I have an ideea! now that tmodloader allows you to modify the world gen (i hope i didn't get it wrong) you could create a structure somewhere as big as a small golem chamber that needs to be opened with a key dropped by moonlord. In that chamber there would be an npc that would spawn a boss (could be coglord or a better version of him) when you talk to him (much like the old man). Defeating that boss would either unleash a new event or would release the post-moonlord hardmode thingy that you are trying to create. wouldn't that be cool? :D

0n207Ma.gif

the dragon skull looks like a papyrus version of the Gaster Blaster :p

by the way, how will i update my game? like, what if theres a new version and i made progress already, how will i update? will it be the same as applying it?

how do i get the Arachnophobia??

The Arachnophobia already exists in Tremor; it is dropped by Wall Creepers (Easymode Spiders). It has to be THE most enjoyable weapon to master and use in Terraria, hands-down and it is the only early easymode weapon I know of that can reliably kill Hardmode Enemies, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom