tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, zadum4ivii
I will have to try the mana stone thing myself.
I'm still getting over how awesome zoomo's new motherboard sprite is...
But I was really impressed by the old one who made it?

Just a suggestion for the cog lord,
Why don't you make it so he shoots 1 heat Ray every seven seconds? This might be to UP but in addition to that, he shoots orange recoloured lasers similar to those the destroyer shoots? Please reply I reckon this is a good idea because he was too OP with his multiple-heat Ray attack

Just a suggestion for the cog lord,
Why don't you make it so he shoots 1 heat Ray every seven seconds? This might be to UP but in addition to that, he shoots orange recoloured lasers similar to those the destroyer shoots? Please reply I reckon this is a good idea because he was too OP with his multiple-heat Ray attack
Goddamn, I've already nerfed Cog Lord.

Hey, me and my friends all have Terraria 1.3.0.8 We're with 5 people playing the tremor mod 1.2.1 on 0.7.1.1.
Everytime we spawn a boss from the tremor mod, after 1 hit it dissapeares, all the monsters are fine except modded bosses.
I wonder if anyone could help us with spawning the bosses.
And one thing. Is the Tremode after moon lord a thing?

Hey, me and my friends all have Terraria 1.3.0.8 We're with 5 people playing the tremor mod 1.2.1 on 0.7.1.1.
Everytime we spawn a boss from the tremor mod, after 1 hit it dissapeares, all the monsters are fine except modded bosses.
I wonder if anyone could help us with spawning the bosses.
And one thing. Is the Tremode after moon lord a thing?

@zadum4ivii, this is for you...

:eek::eek:
So I put the new one next to the old one for juxtaposition, and mother of hell Zoomo you've done it again

index.php
index.php

On its own, the old one looked fine, but next to the new one, it's extremely obvious the new one is vastly superior... :eek:

...and then you look at stage two, and...

index.php

...yeah...

All hail our new Motherboard Overlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom