tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there people!

For a while I've heard that this mod has been stealing ideas or concepts from other mods, and I haven't seen any proof for such things, along with overall hatred toward this mod in general.

But, from outside sources, I have heard that this mod is implementing a certain "Swamp" biome into this mod. I'm not sure if it's a joke, but...I respect this mod. This is a great mod, of what I've seen and the little I played. I'd rather not have an aversion to this.

But, here is a picture of the spoiler: https://images-1.discordapp.net/eyJ...JYseBcStri4XdD11zkWU.PNG?width=400&height=155

Hello there people!

For a while I've heard that this mod has been stealing ideas or concepts from other mods, and I haven't seen any proof for such things, along with overall hatred toward this mod in general.

But, from outside sources, I have heard that this mod is implementing a certain "Swamp" biome into this mod. I'm not sure if it's a joke, but...I respect this mod. This is a great mod, of what I've seen and the little I played. I'd rather not have an aversion to this.

But, here is a picture of the spoiler: https://images-1.discordapp.net/eyJ...JYseBcStri4XdD11zkWU.PNG?width=400&height=155
If we could create some biomes - that would be very fun :)
But as we don't have a programmer - we can't create biomes ourselves.

i think one main reason people keep saying that the boots are bugged, is that it shouldnt of been left for so long when it could easily be fixed in a matter of hours or even minutes, i dont code but surely its not that hard to RE-ADD a recipe that should never have been removed to begin with, and that fact that you have made us wait for the bug fix for almost (or even over) a month is just a shame, as in order to play with the mod, we have to sacrifice one of the most used accessories in vanilla (and yes i know, cheat sheet, but why should we have to cheat it in).

sorry for that rant, but like i said, the recipe should not have been removed to begin with.

I'm having issues displaying some of the armour from Tremor on mannequins and their counterparts. Whenever I place a helmet from the mod onto a mannequin, the texture of the head is cut in half (half of which becomes invisible). When I attempt to remove the mannequin or the helmet, I end up with 2 mannequins dropping, with the mannequin then being destroyed. Here is a picture of what I mean:

GuL4VtX.png

The armour I'm attempting to place is stone armour, but I have tested it with wolf armour and various other sets, and the headpieces all yield the same results. I have also tried sets from the Thorium mod and they seem to work ok. Another similar issue is when I place a modded item onto a weapon rack - most of the time the texture will glitch again but this time the weapon would turn into some other random vanilla item. For example, I placed a ripper blade on the weapon rack below the character in the image, the texture broke, I broke the rack and it gave me a cursed flames book. Another similar thing happened with another modded item, and now I have a phoenix blaster and a title music box of all things. Unable to see why this would be happening.

Any assistance would be nice, using the latest version of tmodloader and tremor.

I built a whole arena to fight the Motherboard only for it to flee whenever I try to fight it due to part of the arena being in a Forest biome.

Could you make it so the Motherboard doesn't constantly flee if you aren't in a Crimson biome?

I built a whole arena to fight the Motherboard only for it to flee whenever I try to fight it due to part of the arena being in a Forest biome.

Could you make it so the Motherboard doesn't constantly flee if you aren't in a Crimson biome?
its a bug, they said it would be fixed by 1.3 (the next big update) though i still dont see why they didnt just push a hotfix out...

If you put a Gloom Tome in a weapon frame and take it off, The weapon frame breaks off the wall and instead of getting the gloom tome back, you get a silver ore. ;(

If you put a Gloom Tome in a weapon frame and take it off, The weapon frame breaks off the wall and instead of getting the gloom tome back, you get a silver ore. ;(
Happens with a lot of modded items, as shown above, unfortunately :(

When's the best time to fight the Cog Lord? I have full Titanium Armor, an Unreal Daedalus Stormbow, and an Unreal Chlorophyte Shotbow yet died in less than 20 seconds against him.

When's the best time to fight the Cog Lord? I have full Titanium Armor, an Unreal Daedalus Stormbow, and an Unreal Chlorophyte Shotbow yet died in less than 20 seconds against him.
Well, the Cog Lord's numbers are a tiny bit broken right now (They'll be fixed soon I think) and he does more damage than Expert Moon Lord, faster than Expert Moon Lord. Literally the only way I've seen people beat him are using full Solar Flare armour, Terrarian, Vampire Knives, Worm Scarf and Cute Fishron in a water buff arena. Once you destroy his arms he does 1-10 damage a hit constantly so you can easily beat him, but in first phase he hits for 150+ a hit with no damage reduction. However, his gear is Mech Boss tier. Not worth the effort as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom