tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say let them take their time on this.
Cause if they rush it out, bugs will pop up that they couldn't fix if people pressure them to release the update.
Although I've been having fun in skyrim on a no fast travel game run.

Well I can wait till everything is sorted and the mod worked on.
It's not the end of the world if this isn't released, I mean why not enjoy this mod as it sits now and wait.
And those who keeps bugging everything with messages about "When will Tremor 1.3 going to be released?" is starting to bug me.
So chill and wait like the rest of us.

Well I can wait till everything is sorted and the mod worked on.
It's not the end of the world if this isn't released, I mean why not enjoy this mod as it sits now and wait.
And those who keeps bugging everything with messages about "When will Tremor 1.3 going to be released?" is starting to bug me.
So chill and wait like the rest of us.
its not the update itself that is bugging people, its the bugs which couldve easily been fixed well over a month ago when they were first reported which is the main problem.

it dosent work for mac ;-;
[doublepost=1467502359,1467502036][/doublepost]nu i dont like it cuz it cant work for mac just give me a file to put it in something

Just downloaded the current version and found a bug. I dont know if it has already been found but no weapon can be placed on a weapon rack. Placing an item causes the weapon rack to glitch and removing the weapon ends in losing the weapon, spawning a random item and the weapon rack on the ground.

it dosent work for mac ;-;
[doublepost=1467502359,1467502036][/doublepost]nu i dont like it cuz it cant work for mac just give me a file to put it in something
not much can be done about mac compatibility, since it requires changing a lot of code to make it work.

Just downloaded the current version and found a bug. I dont know if it has already been found but no weapon can be placed on a weapon rack. Placing an item causes the weapon rack to glitch and removing the weapon ends in losing the weapon, spawning a random item and the weapon rack on the ground.
this is a bug with tmod itself, not just this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom