tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one question zadum4ivii:
On the 1.3 version of Tremor Mod the 2 ranged weapons (Quadratron and Stynginator) are won't be extremely nerfed, are they?
I would use them to shoot the lunar monsters with those 2 weapoins.
I hope I can try the new version at late summer, I'm so excited. :D

Just one question zadum4ivii:
On the 1.3 version of Tremor Mod the 2 ranged weapons (Quadratron and Stynginator) are won't be extremely nerfed, are they?
I would use them to shoot the lunar monsters with those 2 weapoins.
I hope I can try the new version at late summer, I'm so excited. :D
They are already nerfed but not extremely, don't worry :)

Take it :)
BXF1coTSmqw.jpg
How do you get Aeralite bars? Or isthat maybe from another mod i have installed? If anyone knows I would appreciate it!

Hoi,nice mod,only thing that i hate to my modded gameplay its i keep having blood moon,and i dunno why:
Mods:
Thorium
Trevo
Zoaklen
CheatSheet
Ersion
Infinity
Any help please? :D:D

Will the 1.3 update make old worlds unplayable? I want to start playing with this mod again,but if I'd have to start from scratch after the update I'd wait for it.

Will the 1.3 update make old worlds unplayable? I want to start playing with this mod again,but if I'd have to start from scratch after the update I'd wait for it.
Maybe as there could be some new generations. But the update will be released in a long time so I think you can start playing.

Hmm. Question I'm sure has been asked many times. How come Tremor Remastered can no longer be found on Tmodloader? I cannot find it in the modbrowser, and I can see I once had it on there, as it is still in my mods folder. I have only downloaded mods through the browser in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom