tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i mistaken.

but it still sucks. Thorium have a strange skull, here it s a pet. Fcuking oondertail everywhere. World going to be crazy, so many fanatics everywhere.

How about that stupid robot? I saw spoilers before.
ok, i mistaken.

but it still sucks. Thorium have a strange skull, here it s a pet. Fcuking oondertail everywhere. World going to be crazy, so many fanatics everywhere.

When posting criticism of a mod it is required to be constructive. These are not constructive. If all you have to say is complaints about undertale, then please refrain from posting.

ok, i mistaken.

What's the problem that I'm a fan of Undertale? If you don't like it - don't use the pet.
Btw, it's Terraria forum, not Undertale so let's don't argue about it.

Permission to use some of the stuff in this mod for my (upcoming) webcomic. (Once it updates to 1.3.3 that is. Hopefully pretty soon)

Permission [Granted/Denied]?

Permission to use some of the stuff in this mod for my (upcoming) webcomic. (Once it updates to 1.3.3 that is. Hopefully pretty soon)

Permission [Granted/Denied]?
Sure, just don't forget to credit (And give me a link for the comic :p)
And the mod will update to 1.3.3 when tModLoader will update.

1. but we're trying to fix balance in every update.
2. Spriting isn't so easy too but we're getting more spriters in our team and their skills are improving too.
3. We're not taking any content from any other mods. It just sometimes happen that people have similiar ideas.
4. We released several fixes that fixed main problems.
Thank's for sharing your opinion :) We will try to make everything even better.
I dissagree about the "Making a mod balanced isn't so easy" part. The important part about making items balanced is all about placement in the games progression. For example the demonite scythe. It's basicly a better lights bane thats a little bit harder to get. It's even better than some swords that you get after it due to the better knockback. And thats the main problem with this mod. It's balance is not really that good due to the power of modded items. which is many cases makes vanilla items obsolete. There are alot of examples and i can make a full list of all the items if you want to :)

Being insultive and non-constructive is not allowed.
Well, i am get out.

But i gonna say... High possesed armor "the best" thing i see in my life. My eyes!

Rot in Hell.

Sure, just don't forget to credit (And give me a link for the comic :p)
And the mod will update to 1.3.3 when tModLoader will update.

Awesome sauce! (Sorry) We might need an all items world. And i'll post a link to the comic when it's released (If we do it quick and easy it should come out tomorrow or next week)

I dissagree about the "Making a mod balanced isn't so easy" part. The important part about making items balanced is all about placement in the games progression. For example the demonite scythe. It's basicly a better lights bane thats a little bit harder to get. It's even better than some swords that you get after it due to the better knockback. And thats the main problem with this mod. It's balance is not really that good due to the power of modded items. which is many cases makes vanilla items obsolete. There are alot of examples and i can make a full list of all the items if you want to :)
I've seen your message :)
We're trying to balance everything but sometimes when we add new items - old items from mod become unbalanced. But again - we're fixing balance in every update.

How would adding new items make old items unbalanced?
Forget about it, I often say stupid things :D

(We need to balance every content we add so that's why the update is delaying sometimes)
[doublepost=1473686617,1473686568][/doublepost]
Don't understand really? Sprites so :red:ty.
Then draw better sprites yourself? o_O Show us what sprites are not "so :red:ty".
Btw @Jeckel had mentioned before that critics on forums should be constructive.

Well, i am get out.

But i gonna say... High possesed armor "the best" thing i see in my life. My eyes!

Rot in Hell.
Don't understand really? Sprites so :red:ty.

You were warned about being insulting and non-constructive. Your ability to post in this thread has been removed. If you have any questions or comments, you can contact me via Private Message.

I would like to download an Standalone version of this awesome mod because my TModLauncher is crashing everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom